User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 50 of 50

Thread: Wine

  1. #46
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NewJ
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wine

    Wow, Gung!!!
    Anyway, the original is a classic, but I do like the color slightly darker on the new version.
    So you figured out how to make the Nikki work for you??

  2. #47
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wine

    OMG she is gorgeous GUNG!! I love love love the Nikki!!


    *edit* I thought you didn't like the Nikki?
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  3. #48
    <3 RM TaraPep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wine

    Wow.. You are a lucky girl!! I don't even like Nikki's and I'm drooling! All 3 of your new bags are just beautiful... Congrats! Which one are you going to wear first?

  4. #49
    Bag Hoarder CalGal98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wine

    How did I miss this??

    GUNG as usual - beautiful purchases!

    I the newer, deeper wine color. I may just need to get a MAM in this color....

  5. #50
    SAUCY! GUNG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wine

    Quote Originally Posted by rusararu View Post
    Wow, Gung!!!
    Anyway, the original is a classic, but I do like the color slightly darker on the new version.
    So you figured out how to make the Nikki work for you??
    Yes, I did. It took me a LOOONG time to get there, but I did. I realized I had to change my way of thinking. I used to think that you ought to maximize all the space in a bag or at least as much as you can. Now, Im starting to embrace the notion that its perfectly all gravy to walk around with a big ass Nikki on your shoulder and a couple small things inside


    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    OMG she is gorgeous GUNG!! I love love love the Nikki!!


    *edit* I thought you didn't like the Nikki?
    Hehehe, me too. I guess I realized the virtues of the Nikki a little later than everyone else but now Im loving it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaraPep View Post
    Wow.. You are a lucky girl!! I don't even like Nikki's and I'm drooling! All 3 of your new bags are just beautiful... Congrats! Which one are you going to wear first?
    WINE MAM! HAH! Thats my favorite bag

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGal98 View Post
    How did I miss this??

    GUNG as usual - beautiful purchases!

    I the newer, deeper wine color. I may just need to get a MAM in this color....
    Did you get one?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •