User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 100

Thread: Dear..........

  1. #76
    The Bag Star daniellelynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    614
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    Dear Forever 21-
    I looked online today and found a dress I loved, and I actually found it in the store... I tried it on, and found a hole in it. I asked if you had another, and the sa said, no, thats the last one, and knew about the hole. Thank you for keeping clothes with holes in them ON the floor for people to buy.
    So, I find another dress that I like, and the zipper is broken. Again, I ask, and you say last one, and again YOU KNEW about the zipper. WHY? I know the clothing there isnt the BEST quality, but come on. Take the clothes that have problems OFF the floor next time, Please.

  2. #77
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    Quote Originally Posted by daniellelynn View Post
    Dear Forever 21-
    I looked online today and found a dress I loved, and I actually found it in the store... I tried it on, and found a hole in it. I asked if you had another, and the sa said, no, thats the last one, and knew about the hole. Thank you for keeping clothes with holes in them ON the floor for people to buy.
    So, I find another dress that I like, and the zipper is broken. Again, I ask, and you say last one, and again YOU KNEW about the zipper. WHY? I know the clothing there isnt the BEST quality, but come on. Take the clothes that have problems OFF the floor next time, Please.
    Off topic but, I bought a bag from there a couple years ago...I go out to the parking lot..and discovered the handle was RIPPED! I went back in there and they wouldn't even let me exchange it!!

  3. #78
    The Bag Star daniellelynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    614
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    They make me so angry!!! I ended up buying a dress, getting home, and there was another freakin hole in it. The bad part is, I cant return it i have to exchange it!

  4. #79
    Official Bagista
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    Dear Insurance company:

    You drive me nuts. My husband and I have been married for almost four years now and you have yet to add my name to our insurance policies for our rental property. Do you know how frustrating that is??? To top that off you CHANGED THE MAILING ADDRESS ON ALL OF OUR ACCOUNTS TO SOME ADDRESS AT A UNIVERSITY IN ANOTHER STATE!! You said it yourself that you did it in your office...and you are supposed to be my agent!!! Your explanation :"we thought it was your husband" since when in four years have you spoken with my husband?? TWICE!! Both times were in person, and he TOLD YOU to add me to all the policies and deal with me because he doesn't do recordkeeping stuff.

    So, I got my mailing address changed and my name added to the accounts...hopefully...but I don't appreciate all the run around. I know that if there were some sort of loss, you would probably deny my claim because we didn't have both of us on the account or some other incredibly sneaky or deceptive claim. URGH!!! I am SO MAD. It's unfortunate for you because I am in the process of creating a business entity for all this mess which means that all my policies will need to be re-written. You can almost bet your bottom dollar that they won't be re-written with you. Unless you are the most cost efficient provider - by cost efficient I need to save at LEAST $300 per year to put up with your crap.

    PS...I just faxed you a confirmation of our verbal understanding regarding policy holders and mailing addresses. I hope you can adhere to them.

    Sincerely,

    You are so lucky I couldn't leave work early today because I would have been in your office throwing a fit.

  5. #80
    Official Bagista Jiezell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca
    Posts
    1,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    Dear Med Tech,

    Why when I asked you if it hurts to draw blood you said it didn't? You LIED!!! You said it's only a little pinch, LIAR!!! You practically shoved the entire needle into my vein with sooooo much FORCE!!! Then you have the nerve to ask me if I was ok??? At least I told you the TRUTH, I WASN'T OK and it HURT!

  6. #81
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    Dear Psycho Driver on the Interstate,

    I realize that everyone is always in a hurry and have the tendency to become quite pushy. However, I don't appreciate you flying around someone on their right hand side in order to pass them. You see, I was attempting to merge onto the interstate and it just so happens that you flew into the far right lane just as I was merging. Your car was coming directly for me and you seemed oblivious to everything except the fact that you wished to go around the person that was ahead of you in the center lane. I was forced to drive my car onto the shoulder in order to avoid colliding with you... you dumb arse!!! Next time you feel the urge to go faster than everyone else, please make sure you pass people by going around them to your LEFT!!!

    Sincerely,
    An Already Very Traumatized Driver

  7. #82
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleDiva_83 View Post
    Dear Insurance company:

    You drive me nuts. My husband and I have been married for almost four years now and you have yet to add my name to our insurance policies for our rental property. Do you know how frustrating that is??? To top that off you CHANGED THE MAILING ADDRESS ON ALL OF OUR ACCOUNTS TO SOME ADDRESS AT A UNIVERSITY IN ANOTHER STATE!! You said it yourself that you did it in your office...and you are supposed to be my agent!!! Your explanation :"we thought it was your husband" since when in four years have you spoken with my husband?? TWICE!! Both times were in person, and he TOLD YOU to add me to all the policies and deal with me because he doesn't do recordkeeping stuff.

    So, I got my mailing address changed and my name added to the accounts...hopefully...but I don't appreciate all the run around. I know that if there were some sort of loss, you would probably deny my claim because we didn't have both of us on the account or some other incredibly sneaky or deceptive claim. URGH!!! I am SO MAD. It's unfortunate for you because I am in the process of creating a business entity for all this mess which means that all my policies will need to be re-written. You can almost bet your bottom dollar that they won't be re-written with you. Unless you are the most cost efficient provider - by cost efficient I need to save at LEAST $300 per year to put up with your crap.

    PS...I just faxed you a confirmation of our verbal understanding regarding policy holders and mailing addresses. I hope you can adhere to them.

    Sincerely,

    You are so lucky I couldn't leave work early today because I would have been in your office throwing a fit.
    It's like trying to get something done with the electric or phone company when the bill is in Dh's name. They won't even talk to me. Makes me so angry! My husband hasn't paid, let alone opened, a bill since we got married!
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  8. #83
    Vintage Lover lilstrlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Dear Psycho Driver on the Interstate,

    I realize that everyone is always in a hurry and have the tendency to become quite pushy. However, I don't appreciate you flying around someone on their right hand side in order to pass them. You see, I was attempting to merge onto the interstate and it just so happens that you flew into the far right lane just as I was merging. Your car was coming directly for me and you seemed oblivious to everything except the fact that you wished to go around the person that was ahead of you in the center lane. I was forced to drive my car onto the shoulder in order to avoid colliding with you... you dumb arse!!! Next time you feel the urge to go faster than everyone else, please make sure you pass people by going around them to your LEFT!!!

    Sincerely,
    An Already Very Traumatized Driver
    This happens every morning when I go to work. People try and pass on the right when other people are merging. I just suck it up if someone is going slow... then zoom around them after the merge :)
    Mrs. Lawson
    7-16-11

  9. #84
    Coach Addict serendipity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    That is exactly why I don't drive on the thruway. I will avoid it at all cost and take the long way around to get to where ever I need to be. It's definitely a fear of mine.

    Done...I think...Until I find something that catches my eye

  10. #85
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    What I hate is that you're not even supposed to pass someone on their right. It is super dangerous because other cars that might be entering wouldn't be able to see you. I always thought the general rule was that you are to pass someone on their left. Then again... there are those stupid people that will drive in the "fast" lane and then not get over when you are coming up on them. Did you hear that all you slow people out there? When you're driving down the interstate you're not supposed to stay in the far left lane! Get over!

    I wasn't directing this at anyone, LOL! Just aggravated with people who don't know how to drive properly on the interstate.

  11. #86
    Vintage Lover lilstrlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    I hate when people don't get over when you come up behind them. I'm a good driver, and I like to go 10 over, which most people do the way I drive to and from work. But then there are these idiots who drive at the speed limit in the left lane, or about 5 over, and people are right on their butt bc they're going to slow, yet they could easily get over to let them pass. Haha I always like yell at the person (not angrily) when I'm in my car - I always say "you can get over now" or "why are you in this lane" or "you better speed up, I drive an Audi and I go fast" - I'm never mad, I just talk to the other drivers, haha.
    Mrs. Lawson
    7-16-11

  12. #87
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    To the people who beat Forest until he suffered brain damage,
    If you didn't want the cat, why didn't you just take him to a local shelter or vet? Why beat him until he has brain damage and the mentality of a kitten. He is the sweetest thing in the world and only wants to be loved.
    Although I know there is a special place in Hell for people like you, I hope you receive a small taste of it here on earth.

    Signed,
    The new owner and first mommy to Forest
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  13. #88
    nicole iheartmjnicole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    From NY live in NC
    Posts
    873
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    Dear "boss",
    Please don't text me when you need to tell me something. You are old. Your daughter graduated with me, she can text me, not you. It's annoying, aren't we supposed to speak on the phone? YOU ARE MY BOSS, be a little more professional!
    Thanks
    Your BFF Worker Nic

    I know this might be a little mean, but hey that's what this is for right? I work in a church nursery at night for people to leave their kids while they are in meetings etc. at the church...

  14. #89
    nicole iheartmjnicole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    From NY live in NC
    Posts
    873
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeveyblue View Post
    To the people who beat Forest until he suffered brain damage,
    If you didn't want the cat, why didn't you just take him to a local shelter or vet? Why beat him until he has brain damage and the mentality of a kitten. He is the sweetest thing in the world and only wants to be loved.
    Although I know there is a special place in Hell for people like you, I hope you receive a small taste of it here on earth.

    Signed,
    The new owner and first mommy to Forest
    I can not even imagine this. I am a huge huge huge animal lover and this just makes me want to cry. How could a person possibly do something like this? It's like dog fighting, I just don't and won't ever understand.

  15. #90
    Ilovebags violaceous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Dear..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeveyblue View Post
    To the people who beat Forest until he suffered brain damage,
    If you didn't want the cat, why didn't you just take him to a local shelter or vet? Why beat him until he has brain damage and the mentality of a kitten. He is the sweetest thing in the world and only wants to be loved.
    Although I know there is a special place in Hell for people like you, I hope you receive a small taste of it here on earth.

    Signed,
    The new owner and first mommy to Forest
    OMG, I hate people. This made me so sad.
    At least now he's with you and will have a good life.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •