User Tag List

  1. #6721
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Watching extreme makeover home edtion wondering what happened to the show Extreme makeover people addtion where they completely changed peoples bodies and faces I luved that show does anyone remember that or know what I'm talking about? I think it had the word swan was in the title..

    Can't wait for bed sooo tired lately and I think my bags under my eyes are starting to scare people!!

  2. #6722
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by luvtodream View Post
    Watching extreme makeover home edtion wondering what happened to the show Extreme makeover people addtion where they completely changed peoples bodies and faces I luved that show does anyone remember that or know what I'm talking about? I think it had the word swan was in the title..

    Can't wait for bed sooo tired lately and I think my bags under my eyes are starting to scare people!!
    I haven't seen that show forever!! I don't know what happened to it?


    >>>I just woke up from a 2 hour nap... I needed that! I didn't get much sleep for the past 2 nights. So now, I'm TBFing and browsing the net.

  3. #6723
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Just got done watching the Halloween episodes of Family Guy and American Dad... now I'm getting some blogging done.

  4. #6724
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Just got done watching the Halloween episodes of Family Guy and American Dad... now I'm getting some blogging done.
    I've been watching Family Guy a lot lately, lol!! It's so funny.

  5. #6725
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I've been watching Family Guy a lot lately, lol!! It's so funny.
    Mr BRS loves parody shows. Seth MacFarlane is so funny!

  6. #6726
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Mr BRS loves parody shows. Seth MacFarlane is so funny!
    Yes, he is!!

  7. #6727
    Eclectic Bag Lover Le Marais Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Browsing and posting on TBF.
    Hopelessly handbag addicted !

  8. #6728
    Eclectic Bag Lover Le Marais Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Now I'm playing Office Heros on my iPhone :)
    Hopelessly handbag addicted !

  9. #6729
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Marais Addict View Post
    Now I'm playing Office Heros on my iPhone :)
    I have the I phone need To find that app:)

  10. #6730
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Wish I could take a nap haven't took a nap or had a bath (I shower just no relaxing baths lol) in 9 years!!! Not complaining but man wish I could have a nap!!!

  11. #6731
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Just got home from class. Need to start getting some stuff done for this afternoon, I spent the whole weekend working.

  12. #6732
    \(^.^)/ Jennifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Jennifer On Twitter Add Jennifer on Facebook
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    I'm so super excited right now! All weekend was full of apartment hunting and I finally found one and it's a gem!! It's an older art-deco renovated historic building in the heart of downtown that's usually always full, and lucky for us something we got there right in time. Wahoo. It's much smaller than my current and I'm sacrificing my amazing water view though, which I'm sad about. But at the same time I've been in the same place for almost 5 years.. need a change. Also I'm on the waiting list to get one of the top floor units which is much bigger with a city view.. but that's not going to be open until (possibly) Aug of next year Oh and it gets better. Guess what's across the street.. LV. lol!

  13. #6733
    *The TBF Elite* FedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm so super excited right now! All weekend was full of apartment hunting and I finally found one and it's a gem!! It's an older art-deco renovated historic building in the heart of downtown that's usually always full, and lucky for us something we got there right in time. Wahoo. It's much smaller than my current and I'm sacrificing my amazing water view though, which I'm sad about. But at the same time I've been in the same place for almost 5 years.. need a change. Also I'm on the waiting list to get one of the top floor units which is much bigger with a city view.. but that's not going to be open until (possibly) Aug of next year Oh and it gets better. Guess what's across the street.. LV. lol!
    Awesome jenn. Would love to see some pics of the street view.. With Lv right across the street...you are in big trouble
    "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."

  14. #6734
    *The TBF Elite* FedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Finally caught up...sort of...with my office work. Now having a peaceful cup of tea before the school bus arrives!
    "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."

  15. #6735
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    That's awesome Jennifer! Wish I could get myself a new place!

    Right now I am waiting for Mr BRS to get home. He dropped me off for my class and headed off for his class on another campus. I did some stuff and then headed off to my class only to find a sign on the door saying it was canceled. I tried to catch the shuttle bus that goes between campuses (so I could go to where my car was) and the a-hole bus driver refused to let me on because I didn't have my bus pass with me. I showed him my student ID, thinking that should count for something since all students get a bus pass. But he said "If you don't have your pass then I can't help you" and then he forced me out of the doorway of the bus. I ended up having to call my mom to come get me and she took me home. Sheesh...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •