User Tag List

  1. #6346
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    In so nervous waiting on this friggen truck!! I'm hopeing I made the right choice kinda regreting thinking ishould of tried the tivoli gm we will see I could allways return and get the tivoli but will take another week to do all that from shipping ect... And I'm way to impatient ahhh

  2. #6347
    \(^.^)/ Jennifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Jennifer On Twitter Add Jennifer on Facebook
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    I know the feeling. I can get so impatient... are you sitting there, refreshing the screen every 5 minutes I usually go and do something to get it off my mind. Can't wait to see pics!



    Right now. What am I doing.. Well my knee is driving me crazy! It's so hard to focus. Last week I went for a bike ride with my sister and well, it didn't go as planned. Half way through my tire decided to go flat on me. Not completely, but it was pretty low. It wasn't really that bad when we were on the city trail, but then when we got to the last stretch (1 mile) it was gravel with hills and there was no way I could ride the bike. So I thought it would be a good idea to jog along side. Dorky looking I know, but I just wanted to get home. Anyways, I tripped and hurt my knee. bummer. So much for trying to get in shape.

  3. #6348
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    So frustrrated wasn't happy with the galliera pm so got my money back and when it's back on my card getting the tivoli gm

  4. #6349
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    ^^^ Why didn't you like it? I thought you loved that bag?

    Right now I'm getting ready to take Mr BRS to look at new backpacks.

  5. #6350
    Vintage Lover lilstrlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Aw Jen are you ok?

    I'm waiting for Matt to get home - I'm starving. I really want to eat the home made mac n cheese. I've been good and haven't eaten it for lunch, which is hard, because it's delicious.
    Mrs. Lawson
    7-16-11

  6. #6351
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    ^^^ Why didn't you like it? I thought you loved that bag?

    Right now I'm getting ready to take Mr BRS to look at new backpacks.
    Well aparently not I've never owned it I have only seen it on the shelf at LV last year I've never tried it on I admired it on the shelf briefly! But yes I was in luv with it the brief look and all the pictures i've seen people with now having a chance to have it in my hands and put my stuff in it and wear it for a min. I knew it wasn't going to work for me so off to try the tivoli soon as my money is back on my credit card hopefully I'll luv it if not I'm just going to get a speedy 35

  7. #6352
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Discussing with Mr BRS how indifferent his parents are when it comes to being grandparents. Glad we don't have any kids, I would hate to be disappointed by them.

  8. #6353
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Getting ready for bed need to get some sleep this purse stuff is stressing me out wish I had a cheaper obssion but once you get the nicer bags you can't really go back..... Lol gnight TBF & sweet dreams

  9. #6354
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Discussing with Mr BRS how indifferent his parents are when it comes to being grandparents. Glad we don't have any kids, I would hate to be disappointed by them.
    Ahh I have that little problem with my in laws and there grandparenting skills all you can do is what I do anyway ignore them and just save my parents for the bbsitting :)

  10. #6355
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by luvtodream View Post
    Ahh I have that little problem with my in laws and there grandparenting skills all you can do is what I do anyway ignore them and just save my parents for the bbsitting :)
    It's just that they don't really seem all that excited. They planned a vacation last year that made them miss the birth their grandson (our nephew). And it's not like they didn't know when he was going to be born, they knew the exact day months ahead of time. Now they have planned another vacation this year and they will be missing his first birthday. What is up with that?

  11. #6356
    *The TBF Elite* FedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    It's just that they don't really seem all that excited. They planned a vacation last year that made them miss the birth their grandson (our nephew). And it's not like they didn't know when he was going to be born, they knew the exact day months ahead of time. Now they have planned another vacation this year and they will be missing his first birthday. What is up with that?
    That is just plain insensitive.

    I guess we all have some problems. My parents are seeing my kids after 3 years. They like being with them and playing with them, but do not want to babysit them for any period of time. Their theory is that we have already been through all this, our turn is done, now you take care of your kids
    My M-i-l on the other hand goes overboard. she will buy the kids everything that i said they cannot have. when i discipline them, she will go behind my back and tell them it is OK. As they get older, they are also extremely touchy. they take offense for things that were in no way meant to be offensive....
    "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."

  12. #6357
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Aww, sorry about your knee Jennifer. Maybe you should have a Dr take a look at it?

    I'm catching up on TBF and drinking coffee.
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  13. #6358
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by FedUp View Post
    That is just plain insensitive.

    I guess we all have some problems. My parents are seeing my kids after 3 years. They like being with them and playing with them, but do not want to babysit them for any period of time. Their theory is that we have already been through all this, our turn is done, now you take care of your kids
    My M-i-l on the other hand goes overboard. she will buy the kids everything that i said they cannot have. when i discipline them, she will go behind my back and tell them it is OK. As they get older, they are also extremely touchy. they take offense for things that were in no way meant to be offensive....
    Well, at least your in-laws care enough to want to be there for special occasions... even if they are a bit annoying.
    Oh well, I guess it's none of my business. We were just talking about it and thought it was sort of weird. And I guess if the time ever comes, then I will know not to expect too much out of them.

  14. #6359
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    I am so excited LV just called me my tivoli gm is in I was on the wait list and there holding it for me going to get her tomorrow!! Yippee

  15. #6360
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    ^^^ I hope this is the one!

    Getting ready to sort through all of the assignments I have for my classes. I have to put them all into my planner so I can see what is due when and then I can prioritize things. Glad each professor put them all into their syllabus, that way I have advanced notice of things. Looks like this is going to be a crazy semester. I'm starting to question if grad school was such a good idea.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •