User Tag List

  1. #2116
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Just got home from going to the bank and Target.

    Then my bf & I are going out to eat with his mom!

  2. #2117
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Wondering what went wrong. Oh well...

  3. #2118
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Typing.

  4. #2119
    Does someone need a hug? Laurenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    and and lol
    The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.

  5. #2120
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Wondering what went wrong. Oh well...
    What went wrong bRs?
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  6. #2121
    Karen linvline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    on one of the chair on earth
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    going to applebees, meeting up my girlfriend!
    and we gonna do xmas gift exchange.. i know this is early.. but she could use my gift for xmas party!!
    Wish List

    Burberry Beaton in Red Patent

  7. #2122
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    What went wrong bRs?
    Everything. Mr BRS hates me now. We're having some um... issues at the moment. Mr BRS wants kids.

  8. #2123
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by linvline View Post
    see attached, my friend got me this from Taiwan, it's really good, pure natural... it took one month to order and deliver!! just scoop a teaspoon of it and boil it with water for few mins.. of course you can buy the rose and add the organic honey to make the tea... i can make some for you~

    i'm flagging some knockoffs at craigslist... some ppl selling the knockoff from $600-$1200!!!
    Do the roses open up when wet?
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  9. #2124
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Everything. Mr BRS hates me now. We're having some um... issues at the moment. Mr BRS wants kids.
    Kids are great. If you're ready. And sometimes when you aren't. And once you have them, you can't imagine life without them. Even when evil thoughts fill your head. Like after you find that your son has taken the crayons from IHop, put them in his pocket, and then you unknowingly wash them. With a bunch of your clothes.
    But I digress.... and seriously, they are amazing.
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  10. #2125
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeveyblue View Post
    Kids are great. If you're ready. And sometimes when you aren't. And once you have them, you can't imagine life without them. Even when evil thoughts fill your head. Like after you find that your son has taken the crayons from IHop, put them in his pocket, and then you unknowingly wash them. With a bunch of your clothes.
    But I digress.... and seriously, they are amazing.
    Maybe. But little kids just aren't my thing. I have so many plans for the future and kids just don't fit in with them. Mr BRS wasn't saying right now, just some day (obviously since we are miserably broke at the moment). But I don't think I will be ready in 5 years or even 10 years. Finishing college, going to grad school, and establishing a career are my top priorities at the moment. I'm tired of living the way that we do, I want some money!

  11. #2126
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Maybe. But little kids just aren't my thing. I have so many plans for the future and kids just don't fit in with them. Mr BRS wasn't saying right now, just some day (obviously since we are miserably broke at the moment). But I don't think I will be ready in 5 years or even 10 years. Finishing college, going to grad school, and establishing a career are my top priorities at the moment. I'm tired of living the way that we do, I want some money!
    I wasn't into little kids either. Now it's teenagers. But somehow that all changes when it's your little one. It's like a light goes on and makes everything okay.
    Of course I'm hoping that theory works when they hit their teens...
    And I do understand about money issues. I wonder if anyone is ever ready for kids, even those who really want them. It changes your life so completely. They are all consuming in everything you do and talk about. Even when Dh and I are on a date, just the two of us, we are still talking about the kids. You just can't help it.
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  12. #2127
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeveyblue View Post
    I wasn't into little kids either. Now it's teenagers. But somehow that all changes when it's your little one. It's like a light goes on and makes everything okay.
    Of course I'm hoping that theory works when they hit their teens...
    And I do understand about money issues. I wonder if anyone is ever ready for kids, even those who really want them. It changes your life so completely. They are all consuming in everything you do and talk about. Even when Dh and I are on a date, just the two of us, we are still talking about the kids. You just can't help it.
    Unfortunately this is what everyone says to me and it really doesn't help. Sorry, I don't mean for that to sound wrong. It's just that I know how I am and what kind of a person I am.

  13. #2128
    *Moderator* vuittongirlxoxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in front of my computer
    Posts
    8,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Some people just don't want kids or aren't meant for them. I have a friend who says the same thing. I think it is better off to know you don't want kids as opposed to some people who have kids & don't take care of them & wish they never had them in the first place!

    ~I'm watching kimora life in the fab lane & tbfing in my blackberry in bed. My low back is killing me so I've got the heating pad on it.

    wishlist..
    .sofia coppola monogram
    .vernis alma mm in pomme d'amour
    .artsy mm
    .python galliera pm
    .monogram galliera pm

  14. #2129
    Rising Bag Star balihai88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    I'm 35, married, and have no desire to have kids. I adore my friends' kids, I just don't want my own. I spoil my dog and I think that takes care of any maternal instincts I have.

    Right now I'm just catching up on emails.

  15. #2130
    The Asian Sensation
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newport Coast, Ca.
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: whats every one doing?

    Ive also known people that didnt want kids in the beginning and then changed their mind when it's too late.




    I just finished watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •