Thread: Tarah Smith - The Yuppie Bag
June 29th, 2008, 11:44 AM #1
Tarah Smith - The Yuppie Bag
Originally the founding designer of SMAK handbags, Tarah Smith ventures out on her own name with her funky, one-of-a-kind take on the accessories world. These absolutely unique pieces carry a personality and sense of humor that's all their own.
• Color - Yellow
• Patent leather with ribbed fabric lining
• Measures approx 14"W x 10.5"H x 5"D
• Double handles measure approx 12" with 5" drop
• Detachable shoulder strap measures approx 40" in length
• Open top
• Zip compartment and interior pockets
• Revolve Style No. TARA-WY20
• Manufacturer Style No. 1396
This bag also comes in yellow, black, & gray.
I LOVE this bag & the teal color is so pretty!
June 29th, 2008, 03:30 PM #2
Re: Tarah Smith - The Yuppie Bag
Looks like the YSL bag.Thinking of...
Chanel Black Jumbo
LV Artsy MM
Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
June 29th, 2008, 03:45 PM #3
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)