Thread: Weekly Web Snob Round Up
December 22nd, 2006, 02:03 PM #1
Weekly Web Snob Fashion News Round Up
eBelle5 the bag blog post
TGIF! Lets take a break from out busy lives to see what's going on around the blogosphere, Web Snob style. . .
* My Fashion Life falls head over heels once again for Dior's limited edition saddle bag
* 'Tis the season for a lot of things, including taking a little time to pamper your very deserving self. Fashiontribes has the Top 10 ways to relax & refresh.
* Vogue Loves Bag Snob and Bag Snob Loves Vogue - Bag Snob featured in UK Vogue and French Vogue this month.
* Bon Bons in the Bath invites you to join the heated discussion on how to wash your hair less frequently.
* eBeautyDaily - WWD auctions off couture stockings for charity.
* Girlawhirl can get home from the nail salon with her feet warm and toasty thanks to bootie pies.
* Second City Style turns up the heavy metal for New Years. Dresses and Full Metal Jackets.
* KRiSTOPHER DUKES is featured in French Vogue's dot-com.
* Coquette's Natalie Zee shows you how to wrap gifts with style this holiday season as she visits the local San Francisco afternoon TV show "The View from the Bay".
* LA Story West Coast Leather Gets Haute with New Leather Fashion.
* Find out what the Top 5 Indie and handmade gifts and stores are at Stylehive.
* The Jewelry Weblog - Who doesn't love the artistry of Japanese paper? Anna Sofia Designs has turned beautiful paper into fantastic light-weight jewelry.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)