User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: Price Increase?

  1. #16
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    Oooh no! Not again.... Ugh...

    My next purchase will be 'till next year anyways...

  2. #17
    Rising Bag Star loveguinness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    Next price increase is before the Damier Neverfull is launched in the US. Its either the day before or the day of.

    The whole point is to keep LV out of reach of most people, its a luxury brand so to keep its exclusive and luxury nature it has to be out of reach. Its like telling Porsche or Hermes to lower its prices during a bad economy, it just wont happen.

  3. #18
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    Yeah, I am done with them. I haven't liked anything they have came out with lately.
    Yeah, me too! Phew! Although it's raining today and I thought, it would be nice to have damier neverfull. Anyway, it's not a priority for me anymore so I could take my time to save if I want it next year.

  4. #19
    Coach Addict serendipity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    I have my little Monogram Papillon which I totally love but I think it's something that I won't be buying in the near future. Maybe in the coming year or year in a half. Just don't have the funds for it.

    Done...I think...Until I find something that catches my eye

  5. #20
    Vintage Lover lilstrlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    This would be the fifth increase in a year right? Or fourth? That's more than the past few years combined!
    Mrs. Lawson
    7-16-11

  6. #21
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by lilstrlett View Post
    This would be the fifth increase in a year right? Or fourth? That's more than the past few years combined!
    I know tell me about it!!! I'm hoping it's not true!!! I really want my Trevi... and if the increase is def. on Nov. 15... I'm so getting it! I'm so sick of these increases though.. blah!!

  7. #22
    The Bag Star sexyalisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sunny California<3
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    It is a bit ridiculous! And I totally agree with you Marissa about paying $1,000 for a speedy! I remember reading in the forum how someone paid $500ish years ago.
    "Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

    Currently

  8. #23
    Bag Junkie navymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    Really- again?
    I'm buying more bags preowned, just like I do with cars.
    NavyMom

  9. #24
    Vintage Lover lilstrlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    Looks like my first "new salary" paycheck is going towards a black epi speedy. I'm not paying more than $1200 (when the price increase comes) for that bag! Looks like I'll have to wait on new tires for my car... oh well :)
    Mrs. Lawson
    7-16-11

  10. #25
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by lilstrlett View Post
    Looks like my first "new salary" paycheck is going towards a black epi speedy. I'm not paying more than $1200 (when the price increase comes) for that bag! Looks like I'll have to wait on new tires for my car... oh well :)
    LOL.. same here!! I think I'm gonna go pick up a trevi!!

  11. #26
    Official Bagista Jiezell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca
    Posts
    1,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    Awww...not again. That's too many increases in one year! Boo!

  12. #27
    Official Bagista daniC23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    I hope not, I just found out they are putting a LV in the mall down the street from school (BAD NEWS for my wallet/family/boyfriend) So I'm jumping for joy excited I walked by where the store is going to be Thursday, it won't open until Summer so I know there will definitely be 1 (I'm sure at least 2 increases again by then)

    The LV is directly across from Burberry, and this morning my bf joked "I want to go drop a c-note at Burberry, what could I get?" And he had about 348939439 options and I said if I wanted to do the same at LV all I could get is an agenda refill...and even that I'm dreading, $60+ for tiny tiny tiny paper you can barely fit any notes on is sad, I love my agenda, but am really questioning it's potential lately, I'm about to go buy a $4 planner and retire it, or I need a bigger one.

  13. #28
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by daniC23 View Post
    I hope not, I just found out they are putting a LV in the mall down the street from school (BAD NEWS for my wallet/family/boyfriend) So I'm jumping for joy excited I walked by where the store is going to be Thursday, it won't open until Summer so I know there will definitely be 1 (I'm sure at least 2 increases again by then)

    The LV is directly across from Burberry, and this morning my bf joked "I want to go drop a c-note at Burberry, what could I get?" And he had about 348939439 options and I said if I wanted to do the same at LV all I could get is an agenda refill...and even that I'm dreading, $60+ for tiny tiny tiny paper you can barely fit any notes on is sad, I love my agenda, but am really questioning it's potential lately, I'm about to go buy a $4 planner and retire it, or I need a bigger one.
    Could you find a cheaper planner that would fit in your LV Agenda?? Then you wouldn't have to retire your beloved Agenda!
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  14. #29
    Official Bagista daniC23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    I've been searching like crazy, online an in stores, I know a lot of people have said hello kitty calendar refills fit the small agendas, and the AC Moore right by my house has a little Hello Kitty section, and I check that religiously and haven't been able to find a match yet...I'll end up biting the bullet and buying a refill I'm sure, but I want the calendar and a notes section so perhaps I'll ask for it as my Christmas gift.

  15. #30
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Price Increase?

    Aww, I think the Hello Kitty refill would be adorable!!
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •