User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Does anyone know if the Damier Neverfull is more expensive than the Mono neverfull? I see that sellers like let-trade and fashionphile selling them for almost $1000 which is like $300 more expensive than the mono version.

    Is it because these sellers are jacking up profits as the Damier is not as accessible at the moment or is the actual retail price in LV stores in Hawaii, Japan and Guam higher?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    That could be possible as you can't get them anywhere yet, but I think it might be a bit more expensive...

  3. #3
    Official Bagista daniC23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Pretty sure that's just people who actually hiking up the price to entice those in the US to buy it before it comes out here. I'm sure it will cost the same as the Mono when they debut, much like the speedy.

  4. #4
    Karen linvline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    on one of the chair on earth
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    i exchanged the currency from Yen to dollar, it cost more than neverful monogram
    i guess probably one of the reason why they are selling higher.

  5. #5
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Quote Originally Posted by linvline View Post
    i exchanged the currency from Yen to dollar, it cost more than neverful monogram
    i guess probably one of the reason why they are selling higher.
    How much is it in dollars?

    I asked Luxury Exchange on malleries.com and they said they are selling them for $1000. When it first came out, their store was selling them for $2000! Crazy or what??

  6. #6
    Karen linvline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    on one of the chair on earth
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne12 View Post
    How much is it in dollars?

    I asked Luxury Exchange on malleries.com and they said they are selling them for $1000. When it first came out, their store was selling them for $2000! Crazy or what??
    not much different, after exchange, slightly higher
    PM - 665
    MM - 725
    GM - 788
    Last edited by linvline; August 20th, 2008 at 08:30 PM.

  7. #7
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Quote Originally Posted by linvline View Post
    not much different, after exchange,
    PM - 665
    MM - 725
    GM - 788
    Thanks! OMG, that's still so much cheaper than what these sellers are flogging the bag for. I'm soooo annoyed. I can't wait til this bag becomes generally available as I need a tote bag now.

    My ex-bf lives in Hawaii. Don't think there's a chance he'll get me one. :rolleyes:

  8. #8
    Karen linvline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    on one of the chair on earth
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne12 View Post
    Thanks! OMG, that's still so much cheaper than what these sellers are flogging the bag for. I'm soooo annoyed. I can't wait til this bag becomes generally available as I need a tote bag now.

    My ex-bf lives in Hawaii. Don't think there's a chance he'll get me one. :rolleyes:
    i forgot to add, JP has sales tax of 5%

    I think guys are realistic
    why would they spend money for someone's wife?

  9. #9
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Quote Originally Posted by linvline View Post
    i forgot to add, JP has sales tax of 5%

    I think guys are realistic
    why would they spend money for someone's wife?
    Lol! You crack me up. Of course, I would give him the money! But I'm sure he won't want to make the effort of going to LV and shipping for me though. I wish I was friends with his wife. From what I hear, she would totally understand the need for a bag.

  10. #10
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne12 View Post
    Thanks! OMG, that's still so much cheaper than what these sellers are flogging the bag for. I'm soooo annoyed. I can't wait til this bag becomes generally available as I need a tote bag now.

    My ex-bf lives in Hawaii. Don't think there's a chance he'll get me one. :rolleyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne12 View Post
    Lol! You crack me up. Of course, I would give him the money! But I'm sure he won't want to make the effort of going to LV and shipping for me though. I wish I was friends with his wife. From what I hear, she would totally understand the need for a bag.
    LOL! My best friend lives in Hawaii too, do you want me to ask him about the damier neverfull? I rang LV in collins st., and they said the damier neverfull should come out mainstream next year... they just don't know when exactly...

  11. #11
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Thanks, Juicy!! I asked LV here a couple of times and they said the Damier is not coming down under! Wonder if they just have no idea. If it's coming then, that would be fantastic! May as well wait.

  12. #12
    Karen linvline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    on one of the chair on earth
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    LOL
    Sorry Arianne, my bad

    I think the damier neverful definitely worth the wait
    meanwhile u have your speedy keeps you happy!

  13. #13
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne12 View Post
    Thanks, Juicy!! I asked LV here a couple of times and they said the Damier is not coming down under! Wonder if they just have no idea. If it's coming then, that would be fantastic! May as well wait.
    thats sooo weird maybe they don't have any idea but they said they believe it's going to be in the permanent collection... why not wait for the damier tate mm?

  14. #14
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is the Damier Neverfull more expensive than the Mono?

    Hi all,

    the neverfull damier just launched in UK on March 14th and its exactly the same price as the Monogram. It's available at the moment exclusively only in London Selfridges store but will be widely available in other UK LV stores in about 4-6 weeks time.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •