User Tag List

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 550
  1. #76
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LV_aficionado View Post
    hi..that was a relief.. tnx juicy. will post pics soon. help me hehehe
    I'm getting a damier ebony 30 myself on christmas, and the azur 25 short after....lol!!!!!!!

    do you need help posting photos?

  2. #77
    bag_lover LV_aficionado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Land of 7,107 islands
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    yes pls... but i'll have to take photos of my speedy's first. sent u pm awhile ago but you answered it here already.. tnx for the big help..

  3. #78
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LV_aficionado View Post
    yes pls... but i'll have to take photos of my speedy's first. sent u pm awhile ago but you answered it here already.. tnx for the big help..
    i answered your PM too.

    with the photos there's 2 ways to post them... one way is you can post reply and go advanced and scrolling down you'll see 'manage attachments' the other way is you can have your image hosted by imageshack.com, and then copy the 'direct link to image' when you insert a photo using the yellow icon on top... hope this helps

  4. #79
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LV_aficionado View Post
    hi girls, i would just like to ask... i have a speedy 35 is it ok if i'll buy a speedy again but its a damier ebony .. what you think? one thing, i have already a damier papillon 30 already..so ist it a good buy if i'll add one more speedy damier
    I don't think you can go wrong with another speedy. I'm getting a damier ebony 30 next month and then i'm hoping to get a red epi speedy 25. who knows where that would lead to next...

  5. #80
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne12 View Post
    I don't think you can go wrong with another speedy. I'm getting a damier ebony 30 next month and then i'm hoping to get a red epi speedy 25. who knows where that would lead to next...
    are you sure about that now arianne?

  6. #81
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juicyholicmum View Post
    are you sure about that now arianne?
    well, no cause i'm also thinking of the azur...doh! but i figured, I'll wait to see how i feel about the ebony speedy once i get it and if i absolutely love it and can't get enough of it, then i'll decide if i should get the other speedys. i do need (want) a red bag though. patience is a virtue that i lack so it's been really hard all this waiting!!
    Last edited by Arianne12; July 22nd, 2008 at 01:09 AM.

  7. #82
    The Bag Star jadore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    my speedy! got it at the fashion mall in las vegas two weeks ago.



    WISHLIST.*

    MbyMJ Pedal To The Metal Flap Pouchette in Newsprint
    Michael Kors Fulton Flats
    Rock and Republic Skinny Jeans



  8. #83
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    ^^beautiful! congrats!

  9. #84
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    ^^^yea jadore that's gorgeous!!! congrats!!!

  10. #85
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne12 View Post
    well, no cause i'm also thinking of the azur...doh! but i figured, I'll wait to see how i feel about the ebony speedy once i get it and if i absolutely love it and can't get enough of it, then i'll decide if i should get the other speedys. i do need (want) a red bag though. patience is a virtue that i lack so it's been really hard all this waiting!!
    lol!!! we're the same I'm soooo impatient.... it's funny huh?

  11. #86
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jadore View Post
    my speedy! got it at the fashion mall in las vegas two weeks ago.

    JADORE!!! I ADORE your new Speedy!!! I love Vegas... congrats! I'm planning on going next summer, and for sure, an LV purchase in Vegas MUST be made!!! Hmm... I'm really wanting the Azur Speedy... maybe i'll get it then.

  12. #87
    Rising Bag Star speedy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    Congrats jadore! Your Azur Speedy is really beautiful

  13. #88
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juicyholicmum View Post
    ^^^ yea and oh Marissa, you said that the mini lin's material barely gets dirty... you reckon it'll be the same with the mini lin speedy?
    I would think so... I mean... mine does not get dirty.. I SWEAR! I wear it constantly.. it's one of my fave bags. It came with a little booklet that says it is treated with an Anti-Stain treatment. I think people are so afraid that the bag will get dirty.. I promise you it DOES NOT. Obviously if you drop it in mud it's gonna get dirty.. but I use my non stop.. and not one mark. Still looks perfect.. I've had it for almost a year.

  14. #89
    *Moderator* vuittongirlxoxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in front of my computer
    Posts
    8,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    speedy looks great on you jadore!

    wishlist..
    .sofia coppola monogram
    .vernis alma mm in pomme d'amour
    .artsy mm
    .python galliera pm
    .monogram galliera pm

  15. #90
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Speedy Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marissa806 View Post
    I would think so... I mean... mine does not get dirty.. I SWEAR! I wear it constantly.. it's one of my fave bags. It came with a little booklet that says it is treated with an Anti-Stain treatment. I think people are so afraid that the bag will get dirty.. I promise you it DOES NOT. Obviously if you drop it in mud it's gonna get dirty.. but I use my non stop.. and not one mark. Still looks perfect.. I've had it for almost a year.
    i bought an ebony mini lin speedy... thats why i asked you how the material is thanks marissa!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •