User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    \(^.^)/ Jennifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Jennifer On Twitter Add Jennifer on Facebook
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Neverfull PM or MM?

    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2LV View Post
    Which would you ladies prefer, the neverfull in Azur (when it comes out) or in monogram? :)
    MM is my choice... and definitely in the AZUR

  2. #17
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Neverfull PM or MM?

    I prefer the Azur too. Not a fan of the mono.

  3. #18
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Neverfull PM or MM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne12 View Post
    I prefer the Azur too. Not a fan of the mono.
    thanks y'all! :) think i would also prefer the azur, but have to wait long before it comes out esp here in singapore...

    but now im confused between speedy 30 Azur or Neverfull MM Azur when it comes out, am planning to buy my 2nd LV next year :)

  4. #19
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Neverfull PM or MM?

    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2LV View Post
    thanks y'all! :) think i would also prefer the azur, but have to wait long before it comes out esp here in singapore...

    but now im confused between speedy 30 Azur or Neverfull MM Azur when it comes out, am planning to buy my 2nd LV next year :)
    I reckon get the neverfull MM azur as you've already got the speedy.

  5. #20
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Neverfull PM or MM?

    Quote Originally Posted by juicyholicmum View Post
    I reckon get the neverfull MM azur as you've already got the speedy.
    Good point! :) i just can't resist the speedy.. and already have the 25 so was thinking of getting the 30 next....

  6. #21
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Neverfull PM or MM?

    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2LV View Post
    Good point! :) i just can't resist the speedy.. and already have the 25 so was thinking of getting the 30 next....
    hmmmmmm true, but I'd say the neverfull just get the speedy 30 next (for your 3rd LV)

  7. #22
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Neverfull PM or MM?

    Yeah, get the neverfull as you've already got the speedy. Then get the 30 after. Btw, will you post pics of your 25?

  8. #23
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Neverfull PM or MM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne12 View Post
    Yeah, get the neverfull as you've already got the speedy. Then get the 30 after. Btw, will you post pics of your 25?
    oops yup forgot to take pics of my new baby

    will do as soon as i get home :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •