User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Totally Purse Obsessed Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shoreline, CT
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30



    The creation of the Multicolore line from the collaboration between Louis Vuitton and Japanese artist Takashi Murakami first made it's appearance back in 2003. The vibrant new candy-colored line instantly scored high on the trend meter and quickly made it's way into the arms of many celebrities. The bags from this line were a hit among Hollywood's young, rich and famous including Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, especially the Multicolore Speedy 30.

    The Multicolore Speedy 30 is the perfect and most stunning piece in Louis Vuittons’ MC line, in my opinion. From the classic essence of the speedy bag and modern, fresh and colorful designs from Takashi Murakami, traditional LV luxury meets art. And unlike other bags from this line, the Speedy 30 has lived up to the requirements to join the "timeless crew". I feel that this is one purse that will never go out of style and that can be carried with any outfit. I absolutely adore the front buckled pocket and beautiful interior of alacantra lining. Also, the shiny gold hardware corners at the bottom make this distinguishable from all of the others. Overall, the classic shape and unique detailing put the Multicolore Speedy 30 at the head of it's family.

    See the Multicolore Speedy 30
    Wishlist: * LV Vernis Alma PM or Brea MM * LV Mono Speedy 35 * Medium YSL Y-Mail Tote *

  2. #2
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,642
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    This is a lovely, beautiful, stunning bag... I love my MC Speedy...

  3. #3
    Louis Vuitton Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    cincinnati
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    Love them... but I prefer the white...

  4. #4
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    I LOVE THAT BAG!!! If I don't buy anything at the Brooklyn Musuems Murakami shop... I'm totally getting it! I'm so jealous Deysa!! hehe... kidding! Beautiful bag. Most beautiful bag LV has in my opinion of course.

  5. #5
    Totally Purse Obsessed Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shoreline, CT
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    Marissa - Oh I know...I keep looking at her post with the MC speedy...I'm totally falling in love with that bag. It's going to be so hard deciding what I want....

    My BF just said that when we go to NYC, we can either go to the Museum and Soho for shopping OR just go shopping over at Broadway...but i'm not sure yet because I heard the boutiques in Soho are much smaller (???)
    Wishlist: * LV Vernis Alma PM or Brea MM * LV Mono Speedy 35 * Medium YSL Y-Mail Tote *

  6. #6
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    Marissa - Oh I know...I keep looking at her post with the MC speedy...I'm totally falling in love with that bag. It's going to be so hard deciding what I want....

    My BF just said that when we go to NYC, we can either go to the Museum and Soho for shopping OR just go shopping over at Broadway...but i'm not sure yet because I heard the boutiques in Soho are much smaller (???)
    OMG.. when are you going to NY??? Have you ever been. The museum is on the side of soho... but you gotta take the brooklyn bridge to get to the museum. Shopping on broadway?? Broadway is the theather district. Ask for the museum and shopping on 5th ave!!!! hehe... Soho is amazing though. I feel the stores are bigger on 5th ave but soho is less crowded. Are you going to buy a LV??? I heard that they are going to have MC bags at the brookly museum that are special edition. So we shall see!

  7. #7
    Totally Purse Obsessed Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shoreline, CT
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    I meant to say 5th Ave...my bf said it was called Broadway...but he doesn't know, lol! I've been to NY pelnty of times...just not in a while. He said either Soho and the Museum OR just 5th Ave. I also prefer the boutiques on 5th Ave because they are bigger, from what I've heard. Ha, and you said the same! Anyways, I'm either splurging at LV OR getting a Chanel classic flap (probably med. size) in black caviar with silver hardware. It' pretty much up in the air. If I fall in love with the Chanel, it's MINE, lol! But I'm also thinking about all of the wonderful LV goodies I could get. But I heard Chanel is having ANOTHER price increase in like May (i'll start a thread on it). so i'm thinking that since LVs' price increases aren't bad whereas Chanel pretty much makes you bend over...i should grab a flap while I can. But back to the museum - i'm going on April 16th or 17th, depending on if we decide to stay overnight. I would really love to go and see the collection but I want shopping on 5th ave!!!!!!!! Last time I got my speedy there I spent like forever in the boutique!!!! So what are your aquisition goals Marissa?!?!? Are you getting that MC speedy you want or something from the new line? Please do tell.... :)
    Wishlist: * LV Vernis Alma PM or Brea MM * LV Mono Speedy 35 * Medium YSL Y-Mail Tote *

  8. #8
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    Hey Girlie.... you live in CT??? You are so close to NY!!!! You can go anytime you want!! You've got until July 31 to get to the museum. I have no idea what I'm going to buy???? If I see something at the Museum I like I'll probably get that since they are all limited editions and once there gone.. poof.. there gone. If I don't see anything at the museum I like.. I'll prob. buy a MC Speedy 30 at my Boca Store. My SA will kill me if I buy in the NY store again.

    Um... while I'm there I wanna go on the Sex and the City tour, Ripley's believe it or not, see the Little Mermaid, and do a Horse and Carriage ride in Central Park. Of course go to the Murakami Museum is in that list too!!! hehe... If I don't buy anything at the Museum I'm not sure if I will buy anything. I love all the fashion boutiques.. so maybe there I'll find something. Or the MACY'S the Macy's on 34th street... is flippin' amazing!!!! I can spend hours in there. First Macy's I have ever seen that sells LV! And the clothes are fabulous in there. I Honestly don't know what I'm gonna buy! hehe... I'll have my lap top... so if I buy any purse or shoes I will post pix ASAP in here. Taking a camera with a HUGE memory card... esp. for the Murakmi Museum.

  9. #9
    Addicted to the best~ Bagnista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    Quote Originally Posted by Marissa806 View Post
    I LOVE THAT BAG!!! If I don't buy anything at the Brooklyn Musuems Murakami shop... I'm totally getting it! I'm so jealous Deysa!! hehe... kidding! Beautiful bag. Most beautiful bag LV has in my opinion of course.
    April 5th .. can't wait......... I hope he brings the special edition Neverfull's..

    "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. " ~ Coco Chanel

  10. #10
    Totally Purse Obsessed Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shoreline, CT
    Posts
    2,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    Quote Originally Posted by Marissa806 View Post
    Hey Girlie.... you live in CT??? You are so close to NY!!!! You can go anytime you want!! You've got until July 31 to get to the museum. I have no idea what I'm going to buy???? If I see something at the Museum I like I'll probably get that since they are all limited editions and once there gone.. poof.. there gone. If I don't see anything at the museum I like.. I'll prob. buy a MC Speedy 30 at my Boca Store. My SA will kill me if I buy in the NY store again.

    Um... while I'm there I wanna go on the Sex and the City tour, Ripley's believe it or not, see the Little Mermaid, and do a Horse and Carriage ride in Central Park. Of course go to the Murakami Museum is in that list too!!! hehe... If I don't buy anything at the Museum I'm not sure if I will buy anything. I love all the fashion boutiques.. so maybe there I'll find something. Or the MACY'S the Macy's on 34th street... is flippin' amazing!!!! I can spend hours in there. First Macy's I have ever seen that sells LV! And the clothes are fabulous in there. I Honestly don't know what I'm gonna buy! hehe... I'll have my lap top... so if I buy any purse or shoes I will post pix ASAP in here. Taking a camera with a HUGE memory card... esp. for the Murakmi Museum.
    Hey Marissa!! Yeah, I feel pretty lucky to live to close to NYC! I really do want to go to the museum and maybe get something small. But it really depends on if I decide to get anything at Chanel or not because if I do, I won't have any money left over for LV or anything else. But with Chanel's stupid price increases (May), it makes me mad and I almost feel like I don't want to even bother with them. Seriously, at least I could get a couple of bags over at LV, you know what I mean?

    So what is the Sex & the City tour?!?! That sounds really fun whatever the heck it is! Oh and since you brought up Macys, I was wondering if I should check out the department stores there for Chanel and LV bags. Should I go to Macys first? Have you been to any others? Or am I just better off going to the boutiques? I'm thinking that the boutiques porbably have the best selections anyways.

    Oh and I am definitely bringing my camera with me too! I'll make the boyfriend take pics of everything, lol!!!
    Wishlist: * LV Vernis Alma PM or Brea MM * LV Mono Speedy 35 * Medium YSL Y-Mail Tote *

  11. #11
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    Hey Marissa!! Yeah, I feel pretty lucky to live to close to NYC! I really do want to go to the museum and maybe get something small. But it really depends on if I decide to get anything at Chanel or not because if I do, I won't have any money left over for LV or anything else. But with Chanel's stupid price increases (May), it makes me mad and I almost feel like I don't want to even bother with them. Seriously, at least I could get a couple of bags over at LV, you know what I mean?

    So what is the Sex & the City tour?!?! That sounds really fun whatever the heck it is! Oh and since you brought up Macys, I was wondering if I should check out the department stores there for Chanel and LV bags. Should I go to Macys first? Have you been to any others? Or am I just better off going to the boutiques? I'm thinking that the boutiques porbably have the best selections anyways.

    Oh and I am definitely bringing my camera with me too! I'll make the boyfriend take pics of everything, lol!!!
    FIRST... Sex and the City tour... takes you to all the famous spots from the TV show. Google Sex and the City... it's the best TV show EVER! So I really want to do that.

    I've been to all the Dept stores. Macys, Henry Bendel, Bergdoff, Saks 5th ave... etc. Um honestly... the only one I found amazing was Macys. It's 7 1/2 floors... and I found AMAZING deals! Henry Bendel is cool.. but don't waste your time. I would honestly go to 5th ave or Soho... for shopping. 5th ave is AMAZING... I love it. The LV on 5th AVE is amazing.. and 5th ave has a lot of flagship stores.. so you see things there you can't see anywhere else. But Soho... is really pretty and less crowded. I love 5th ave.. then once you reach the end of 5th ave you are at Central Park... looking at the beautiful Cherry Blossom trees. I love NY.... I want to get an apt in the Upper East Side.

  12. #12
    Official Bagista
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    How much will the special editions run? You all are so lucky to be able to go!

  13. #13
    Official Bagista
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Multicolore Speedy 30

    a general range... I think I want to start collecting bags and maybe when I reach semi retirement age I can open a store and sell vintage purses... Just a dream though
    I saw the swatch of the new material that Jennifer posted and my husband and I both loved it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •