User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    Official Bagista daniC23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!
    Iīm in LOOOVE!!!

    IN LOVE... my bf bought this wallet for me!!!!!

    I had seen you pics and fell in love @ the wallet....

    I Love my Bf and I love my Alaxandra wallet.... Heīs so handy, practical...




    AAAAAAAAAAARGH I have my first LV item in my hands!!!!
    What a great boyfriend! Mine keeps telling me not to buy this wallet right now and wait. He tells me that once I buy this i'll never have any money to put in it thanks to my shopping habit (and sadly he's probably right! )

  2. #32
    Bag Admirer Dune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Netherlands, Roosendaal
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    I got the MC in white, just like Marissa..

    I donīt know how he got the idea to buy it.... i donīt say we donīt have it... we spend it different... not on those things.... more savings and other things...like travel...

    I think he MIGHT feel a little guilt that I bought the PS3 for him
    (have to use that more often )

    BUT.... I HAVE A LV ITEM!!!!! Iīm SOOOOOOOOOOOO in love with it....
    Want List 2008:
    Monogram Mini Lin Croisette
    Monogram Croissant MM
    Monogram Canvas Montorgueil PM
    Got it! 11-04-2008

  3. #33
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    OMG!! CONGRATS!! YOU WILL TOTALLY LOVE IT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my wallet!!! PLEASE POST PICS!!! Aww congrats!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!
    Iīm in LOOOVE!!!

    IN LOVE... my bf bought this wallet for me!!!!!

    I had seen you pics and fell in love @ the wallet....

    I Love my Bf and I love my Alaxandra wallet.... Heīs so handy, practical...




    AAAAAAAAAAARGH I have my first LV item in my hands!!!!

  4. #34
    Suz suzinaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    I love the wallet. Thank you for the pictures.

    This will be my next, next LV purchase. I am getting it in Damier.

  5. #35
    Official Bagista daniC23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    ok so i finally got one off of ebay after i gave up on trying to make a trip to the nearest store, and this one's brand new and i saved a little bit of money.

    i can't wait until it gets here!!!!

    now i just need a MC bag to put it in.

  6. #36
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    Quote Originally Posted by daniC23 View Post
    ok so i finally got one off of ebay after i gave up on trying to make a trip to the nearest store, and this one's brand new and i saved a little bit of money.

    i can't wait until it gets here!!!!

    now i just need a MC bag to put it in.


    Oooh Congrats!!! Post pics. if you can...

  7. #37
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    Quote Originally Posted by daniC23 View Post
    ok so i finally got one off of ebay after i gave up on trying to make a trip to the nearest store, and this one's brand new and i saved a little bit of money.

    i can't wait until it gets here!!!!

    now i just need a MC bag to put it in.
    How much did you end up paying for it? I paid almost 700 for mine. BUT I LOVE IT! It came out to like 687 or something. I'm in love with that wallet. Simply gorgeous. Congrats!!!

    If you decide to get a MC bag... I suggest the SPEEDY, AUDRA, or PRISCILLA! I have the Audra I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm working on getting the Speedy!

  8. #38
    Official Bagista daniC23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    I got the wallet for $600 plus $15 for shipping. So I probably saved about $50 for it and its brand new

  9. #39
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    That's awesome.... lucky you!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!! I also love it in the Azur!

  10. #40
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    Quote Originally Posted by daniC23 View Post
    I got the wallet for $600 plus $15 for shipping. So I probably saved about $50 for it and its brand new

    Ohh that's a good price for a new one.... Congrats! Post pics. if you can...

  11. #41
    Bag Admirer Dune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Netherlands, Roosendaal
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    Here a some picīs...

    Its the same as Marissa has...
    I use it the weekend, and I LOVE it... its practical...







    Want List 2008:
    Monogram Mini Lin Croisette
    Monogram Croissant MM
    Monogram Canvas Montorgueil PM
    Got it! 11-04-2008

  12. #42
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    Here a some picīs...

    Its the same as Marissa has...
    I use it the weekend, and I LOVE it... its practical...







    AHHH!! I love it!!!! AND You have the same color patterns as me!!!! Very cool.. you will totally love it! Congrats and ENJOY!

  13. #43
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    OH and I saw the Mini Lin Croisette bag is on your wishlist! I have that bag... you should totally get it when you can! It's SOOO pretty.... nd NO ONE Has it!!! I have yet to see one person with it!

  14. #44
    Official Bagista daniC23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    Quote Originally Posted by Marissa806 View Post
    How much did you end up paying for it? I paid almost 700 for mine. BUT I LOVE IT! It came out to like 687 or something. I'm in love with that wallet. Simply gorgeous. Congrats!!!

    If you decide to get a MC bag... I suggest the SPEEDY, AUDRA, or PRISCILLA! I have the Audra I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm working on getting the Speedy!
    i LOVE the Audra. I bought one off eBay last summer, and found out it was a fake when I got it and the people would not take it back. I love the bag so much and i want to get a real one since i wont use the fake one.

  15. #45
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Alexandra Wallet..

    Quote Originally Posted by daniC23 View Post
    i LOVE the Audra. I bought one off eBay last summer, and found out it was a fake when I got it and the people would not take it back. I love the bag so much and i want to get a real one since i wont use the fake one.
    Yikes! I'm so sorry! You should of reported it to ebay and paypal so you could get your money back! Yeah.. you will LOVE the audra if you decide to get one! I love love love it.. and I always get compliments on it. Now I want the Speedy SOOOO Bad. That's my dream bag! Sometimes you can find Audra's cheap on ebay. I've seen one go for $800 before!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •