User Tag List

  1. #256
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    I examined this bag, and I think the zipperpull looks a bit off??! Is that just me??! Other than that... I would like more pics. of hardware and datecode...

  2. #257
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaJuicy View Post
    I examined this bag, and I think the zipperpull looks a bit off??! Is that just me??! Other than that... I would like more pics. of hardware and datecode...
    ::squinting:: The zipper pull? LOL! How can you see anything in that pic?

  3. #258
    I give up ^_^
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaJuicy View Post
    I examined this bag, and I think the zipperpull looks a bit off??! Is that just me??! Other than that... I would like more pics. of hardware and datecode...
    I agree, Frankie you need to ask for detailed pictures of the zipper pull, heat stamp, date code, hardware (lock and keys). ANYONE could have an authentic LV box and dustbag next to a very good fake. I am not saying this is fake but it is hard to tell from just one pictures. This is just my opinion. Be careful.

  4. #259
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    ::squinting:: The zipper pull? LOL! How can you see anything in that pic?
    I meant the leather pull on the zipper... doesn't it look odd, or is it just me??! Also the hole seems "little"???! no??!

  5. #260
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Hi all...
    I'm new here
    I need help from you guys to check if this bag is authentic or not. I won this item from ebay
    250224626765, Im thinking, there could be something wrong because the inside bag colour is not bright red like what I seen in other Speedy bag 30 sale on ebay. Also, this is a new seller.
    I'm excited (coz this is my first LV) as well as worried what if it's just a fake one.
    Any thoughts please?
    Thanks so much & Happy Easter

  6. #261
    Vintage Lover lilstrlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    It looks good to me, but I'm not a Damier expert.

  7. #262
    Vintage Lover lilstrlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Vintage Make-Up Bag...

    I purchased the large size toilette on eBay about a month ago. Because it was vintage and the zipper was messed up I got it for a really cheap price. The seller said it was authentic and judging from the color of the LVs in comparison with my other bags I'm pretty sure it is real, however I don't have any vintage and I was just wondering.



    This is the only pic I have right now because my camera is dead. There is a white looped tag on the inside that says LOUIS VUITTON PARIS made in france. The date code is just to the left of that on the side where it folds together and it reads 833. I'll get more pics when I can, but from this, what do you think?

  8. #263
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by ibu francis View Post
    Hi all...
    I'm new here
    I need help from you guys to check if this bag is authentic or not. I won this item from ebay
    250224626765, Im thinking, there could be something wrong because the inside bag colour is not bright red like what I seen in other Speedy bag 30 sale on ebay. Also, this is a new seller.
    I'm excited (coz this is my first LV) as well as worried what if it's just a fake one.
    Any thoughts please?
    Thanks so much & Happy Easter
    From what I can see, I think the bag is fine. It would be nice to see a date code and heat stamp though.
    It's not unusual for the lining to fade in color... but it could also be due to the flash on the camera washing the image out.

  9. #264
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Vintage Make-Up Bag...

    Quote Originally Posted by lilstrlett View Post
    I purchased the large size toilette on eBay about a month ago. Because it was vintage and the zipper was messed up I got it for a really cheap price. The seller said it was authentic and judging from the color of the LVs in comparison with my other bags I'm pretty sure it is real, however I don't have any vintage and I was just wondering.



    This is the only pic I have right now because my camera is dead. There is a white looped tag on the inside that says LOUIS VUITTON PARIS made in france. The date code is just to the left of that on the side where it folds together and it reads 833. I'll get more pics when I can, but from this, what do you think?
    Can't see a whole lot in your picture... but I don't see anything out of the ordinary. What kind of zipper pull does it have? Is it Talon brand?

  10. #265
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Thanks all for your opinion :)
    I will ask her for the stamp heat & date code
    well fingers cross.... I also ask my poupette to check this bag, do you think it really help?
    Thanks

  11. #266
    Vintage Lover lilstrlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Vintage Make-Up Bag...

    There is no zipper pull on it. I guess it had broken off during the time the previous owner had it. I want to get it replaced but I don't want to bring it into my local LV store and have them tell me it's fake. I would be so embarrassed!

  12. #267
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Real or fake?

    What do you think about this bag? Is real or fake? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #268
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    ^^^It looks good to me...

  14. #269
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    If you take a bag to the store, isn't it their responsibility to take it away from you in case it's a fake?
    Just wondering...

  15. #270
    Vintage Lover lilstrlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Louis Vuitton Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    I've never heard that, besides, it's not my fault if I bought it from someone on eBay and they told me it was authentic. I'm not just gonna stop using it or give it to the sales associates at the store.
    Mrs. Lawson
    7-16-11

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •