November 20th, 2012, 03:33 PM #1
Help me decide on which style! Delightul PM, MM or Palermo PM
I'm in the market for a new LV. I currently own a speedy 25 in Monogram and Neverfull MM in Damier. I also have a number of other non LV handbags ranging in a variety of styles from tote, hobo, crossbody, handcarry, ect.
I initially fell in love with the Artsy MM, however I realized after watching many reviews on YouTube, it would not be very functional for me, although it is such a beautiful bag!
I finally narrowed down to the Delightful PM, MM or Palermo PM.
I would like to get everyone's thoughts on the styles, experiences if you own one already or if you have any other suggestions, please let me know!
Here are some of the things I am looking for:
* I'm a mommy to a 7 month old, so I would like something roomy enough to carry my essentials but also be able to hold a diaper, change of clothes, bottle for her in the event I don't want to carry the diaper bag.
* I like wide openings so I can see in easily and grab items easily (one of the major drawbacks of the Artsy for me)
* be functional for both works days (planner, folders) and weekends
* lightweight and comfortable to carry (no matter how pretty something is, if its not comfy I usually find myself not carrying it)
* Ability to grab items in and out of the bag without removing from shoulder
* must have shoulder or cross body carry
* versatile, can be dressed up or down
I went to the store today and the biggest concerns I have of my choices are:
Palermo-- not quite large enough for my stuff and my babies stuff. Def a dressier bag. Would be weird with more casual outfits? Only shoulder carry option is with the longer, thinner strap
Delightful-- too slouchy? will it be too difficult to grab things out of it?
I was also possibly considering the Montorguiel GM...?
Thanks so much for your help ladies!!!
November 20th, 2012, 03:34 PM #2
Re: Help me decide on which style! Delightul PM, MM or Palermo PM
Oh and I'm 5'2, 112 lbs... so on the petite size. Don't want anything too overpowering!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)