User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    \(^.^)/ Jennifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Jennifer On Twitter Add Jennifer on Facebook
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    Louis Vuitton's newest addition to the Damier Ebene Collection, the Portobello! Love the hobo style



    Retail $1340

  2. #2
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    Such a lovely hobo, I like the metal plates at the handle ends.

  3. #3
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    I'm not sure how I feel about this one? I have read about some problems with the handle bubbling and peeling.
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  4. #4
    \(^.^)/ Jennifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Jennifer On Twitter Add Jennifer on Facebook
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about this one? I have read about some problems with the handle bubbling and peeling.
    Oh really? I wonder why that is. I mean is it because of the rounded handle? Weirdd..

  5. #5
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    How nice round handled brown metal plated hobo bag !!! I loved it :-D

  6. #6
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Elegantl Adi on Facebook Add Elegantl Adi on Google+
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    what a handbag!

    I always like brown handbag. This reddish and brown collection is Awesome; plus reddish strip with golden sides is great.

  7. #7
    \(^.^)/ Jennifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Jennifer On Twitter Add Jennifer on Facebook
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegantl Adi View Post
    what a handbag!

    I always like brown handbag. This reddish and brown collection is Awesome; plus reddish strip with golden sides is great.
    I don't see any red on this bag

  8. #8
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Elegantl Adi on Facebook Add Elegantl Adi on Google+
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    Lolz. At a first glance I was thinking that their are small black color boxes; but then when I focused on the color deeply so I find that it is reddish (near to red colour; if not full red) color.

    Jennifer by they Way which color you are seeing in the small square shape boxes???

  9. #9
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    i just returned my Portobello today. I bought it 2 days after it's debut..it's a beautiful bag...and the hardware is so pretty..but I just didn't think it was worth $1340. it's just a hobo..the strap kept falling off..but the SA said that with time, it would mold..but didn't want to chance it. It is beautiful though..but I just wasn't in love with it.

  10. Thanks Zombiegirl thanked for this post
  11. #10
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    Sorry it didn't work out for you, were you thinking of another LV? BTW, thanks for your review!

    Quote Originally Posted by jpark View Post
    i just returned my Portobello today. I bought it 2 days after it's debut..it's a beautiful bag...and the hardware is so pretty..but I just didn't think it was worth $1340. it's just a hobo..the strap kept falling off..but the SA said that with time, it would mold..but didn't want to chance it. It is beautiful though..but I just wasn't in love with it.
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  12. #11
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    hey Zombiegirl..
    i'm not sure which bag I want. I have a decent collection of bags..but just have not found one that is "the one". I do wish I bought the Manhattan GM years ago...I"m looking into buying a used one from a reputable re-sale in very good condition. I love that bag!

  13. #12
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: New to Louis Vuitton, the Portobello!

    Quote Originally Posted by jpark View Post
    hey Zombiegirl..
    i'm not sure which bag I want. I have a decent collection of bags..but just have not found one that is "the one". I do wish I bought the Manhattan GM years ago...I"m looking into buying a used one from a reputable re-sale in very good condition. I love that bag!
    Thanks for the review on the Portobello as well. I agree, the Manhattan is a beautiful bag!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •