User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: LV Explosion!

  1. #31
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: LV Explosion!

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaJuicy View Post
    Fimsy??? Ahhh... don't say that.... I want one... lol.... :D
    Oh no, honey, they're really feather-soft. That's why so many people like them: they're lightweight and only get better with age! And they can hold tons!

  2. #32
    Rising Bag Star misschaslyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: LV Explosion!

    I totally stopped buying common LV bags because I was afraid people would just discredit it and say it's fake. My cherry blossom papillion is a limited edition bag so people just assume it's fake because it's hard to get and they make a ton of fake LVs. Fake bags piss me off so bad. I won't even buy on ebay...I just don't trust anyone. They make exact fake with real leather too. You can choose a cheap pleather one or pay more for an identical fake made with real leather. If I can't afford to buy my purses brand new from the actual store...then I shouldn't be buying them!!!
    "A woman can be over-dressed,never over-elegant"
    Coco Chanel

  3. #33
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: LV Explosion!

    Quote Originally Posted by i_heart_LV View Post
    Oh no, honey, they're really feather-soft. That's why so many people like them: they're lightweight and only get better with age! And they can hold tons!
    FEATHERY-SOFT???? :D I want one sooo bad... I've heard their thin... they won't tear or anything???

  4. #34
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: LV Explosion!

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaJuicy View Post
    FEATHERY-SOFT???? :D I want one sooo bad... I've heard their thin... they won't tear or anything???
    Well, people I've spoken to that have them tell me that they're very durable! Of course, if you do put too much things (and heavy things) in your bag, the leather will stretch...don't worry, it won't tear, just stretch (and that's in extreme circumstances).

    So far, I've seen bags that look just fine, imho...

  5. #35
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: LV Explosion!

    Quote Originally Posted by i_heart_LV View Post
    Well, people I've spoken to that have them tell me that they're very durable! Of course, if you do put too much things (and heavy things) in your bag, the leather will stretch...don't worry, it won't tear, just stretch (and that's in extreme circumstances).

    So far, I've seen bags that look just fine, imho...
    THanks for the info... seriously... They sound so dreamy!!! Now... Which would you rather get.... an LV or a Balenciaga??? (Obviously.... I'm crossing my fingers and hoping to get something... soon)!!!

  6. #36
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: LV Explosion!

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaJuicy View Post
    THanks for the info... seriously... They sound so dreamy!!! Now... Which would you rather get.... an LV or a Balenciaga??? (Obviously.... I'm crossing my fingers and hoping to get something... soon)!!!
    You know, I'm not so sure, anymore. I had my heart set on getting a b-bag, but they're so expensive.... I kinda want a big bag, but I'm not ready to spend $1000+ on one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •