User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 160
  1. #61
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by THE-GUY View Post
    Maybe...*giggles* lol (Boy, that felt gay). I think shes just trying to see if sex means more to me than her?...I dunno.
    ROFL!!!! just like what you said..maybe that's what she's trying to find out.. hold on I'm not finished with the rest of the posts yet.

  2. #62
    The Asian Sensation
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newport Coast, Ca.
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Ummm...Hmmmm... Uhhhhh Im hungry...Im gonna go see whats in the fridge now.














    ps- Maybe in a few years after I grow this damn business big enough so that I can provide a good life for the future wife and kids.

  3. #63
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by THE-GUY View Post
    Ummm...Hmmmm... Uhhhhh Im hungry...Im gonna go see whats in the fridge now.














    ps- Maybe in a few years after I grow this damn business big enough so that I can provide a good life for the future wife and kids.
    Money shouldn't be an issue. You guys will grow together as a couple and support each other as a couple. You just have to know that she is "the one".
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  4. #64
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    ^^^lol... it's sooo like guys to avoid "commitment" q's. but it is kinda true what the girls are saying Guy, if she moved there to be with you then she's expecting something to come up... like a ring. cos I wouldn't have moved to Australia and left my family if I didn't know that my DH (who was my bf then) was closing the deal...

    and with regards to the conversation... it's pretty funny how you tried to joke around with the q's and she took your answer seriously... IDK... it doesn't make sense really

  5. #65
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeveyblue View Post
    Money shouldn't be an issue. You guys will grow together as a couple and support each other as a couple. You just have to know that she is "the one".
    this is true... my DH and I didn't have any money when we got married, we were bad in saving as singles, cos we loved our luxuries... and we still are bad with saving and are usually broke all the time... but we're happy, like full on happy even if we don't have money.

  6. #66
    The Asian Sensation
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newport Coast, Ca.
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeveyblue View Post
    Money shouldn't be an issue. You guys will grow together as a couple and support each other as a couple. You just have to know that she is "the one".


    True. But, I guess Im just old fashion and I just want to be the provider for the family and not depend on her financially in anyway. As for her being "The one"....I can't say. Only time will tell. But, she is the sweetest girl Ive ever met in my life though.

  7. #67
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by THE-GUY View Post
    True. But, I guess Im just old fashion and I just want to be the provider for the family and not depend on her financially in anyway. As for her being "The one"....I can't say. Only time will tell. But, she is the sweetest girl Ive ever met in my life though.
    So you're old fashioned with regard to money, but having sex with her out of wedlock?

    If you love each other and are building a life together, it's "our" money, not "her" or "your" money. When you are building a dream, you both chip in for the overall good of the family (marriage). My husband and I lived off of my savings when we first got married because he wanted to invest in a company and make it work. I didn't think twice about it because once we were married, it was "our" money. Now he is the bread winner and I think nothing of spending "our" money.
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  8. #68
    The Asian Sensation
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newport Coast, Ca.
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Old fashion when it comes to money..Yes. When it comes to sex...I guess not. lol






    But, you do give out good advice and make good points maeveyblue. Thank you.

  9. #69
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Just think of me as your conscience speaking.
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  10. #70
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    ^^^lol.. a cat is a dog's conscience (based on the avatars lol)

  11. #71
    The Asian Sensation
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newport Coast, Ca.
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)


  12. #72
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeveyblue View Post
    So you're old fashioned with regard to money, but having sex with her out of wedlock?

    If you love each other and are building a life together, it's "our" money, not "her" or "your" money. When you are building a dream, you both chip in for the overall good of the family (marriage). My husband and I lived off of my savings when we first got married because he wanted to invest in a company and make it work. I didn't think twice about it because once we were married, it was "our" money. Now he is the bread winner and I think nothing of spending "our" money.
    Gee... you should be talking to my husband about this. LOL! My money is my money and my bills are my bills and his money is his money and his bills are his bills...

  13. #73
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Gee... you should be talking to my husband about this. LOL! My money is my money and my bills are my bills and his money is his money and his bills are his bills...
    Wow.
    I don't know what to say. That would be unacceptable to me. A marriage is a union, a combining, of two people, of two souls. The whole his and mine issue should have gone out the door when you said your vows. You're building a life together, not seperately.
    That isn't to say that one should run up debt in the other person's name because that isn't fair. In comes self control and respect on that issue. But marriage is teamwork, for better or for worse.
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  14. #74
    Official Bagista
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Would you buy a new car without taking it for a test drive?

    Didn't think so.

    Enough said.

  15. #75
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Survey (I need as many answers as possible!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleDiva_83 View Post
    Would you buy a new car without taking it for a test drive?

    Didn't think so.

    Enough said.
    True. But I would take the test drive only after I had spent an insane amount of time researching said vehicle, looking into its background, the mileage, accident history, and so forth.
    Last edited by Maeveyblue; July 9th, 2008 at 07:18 AM.
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •