User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 168

Thread: Tattoos?

  1. #31
    Totally Purse Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by carebear1234 View Post
    I plan on getting a tattoo when I turn 16.
    Can you get tattoos when you're 16? In Australia you have to be 18! I love tattoos but think I would regret getting one because it's forever.

  2. #32
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by marilena View Post
    Can you get tattoos when you're 16? In Australia you have to be 18! I love tattoos but think I would regret getting one because it's forever.
    You also have to be 18 here to get a tattoo, unless your parents sign a release form.
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  3. #33
    Fashionista lrc123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Arkansas aka the natural state.
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    I think that Tattoos are very sexy on certain guys, i.e. David Beckham or Chris Brown (hehe what can i say? I'm 15 and i think he's very cute). But a Tattoo on a a guy with no teeth and a massive gut? Not so much. I'm thinking about getting one after i turn 18 or with my mom's permission, when i'm 16, I'm thinking i want it to be a monkey of some kind, because my Dad always used to call me his little monkey, he died a few years ago. And i'm also trying to talk her into the two of us getting matching Tattoos of some kind. In general though, i think Tattoos are very cool and not at all trashy. The design of some Tattoos can be trashy, but Tattoos themselves? No. Does anyone on here watch Miami Ink or LA Ink?
    Last edited by lrc123; August 24th, 2008 at 05:38 PM.
    Us girls we are so magical, soft skin, red lips, so kissable.

  4. #34
    *Moderator* vuittongirlxoxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in front of my computer
    Posts
    8,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    I love tattoos, but I have yet to get one. If I got a tattoo every time I said I wanted one, my entire body would be FULL I am just so indecisive. I do think tattoos are super sexy on men. My BF has one on his back, but I wish he had more LOL! By no means is a small tattoo on your wrist trashy AT ALL!

    wishlist..
    .sofia coppola monogram
    .vernis alma mm in pomme d'amour
    .artsy mm
    .python galliera pm
    .monogram galliera pm

  5. #35
    Ilovebags violaceous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by lrc123 View Post
    I'm thinking about getting one after i turn 18 or with my mom's permission, when i'm 16, I'm thinking i want it to be a monkey of some kind, because my Dad always used to call me his little monkey, he died a few years ago. And i'm also trying to talk her into the two of us getting matching Tattoos of some kind. In general though, i think Tattoos are very cool and not at all trashy. The design of some Tattoos can be trashy, but Tattoos themselves? No. Does anyone on here watch Miami Ink or LA Ink?
    Aww, your tattoo idea sounds sweet, and I'm sorry about your dad.
    & I love LA Ink.

  6. #36
    Bags R A Girls Bestfriend princesslisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    my new tat

    only 24 hours old

  7. #37
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Congratulations Princesslisa!! The shading looks really good!! Is it on your lower back?
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  8. #38
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    You also have to be 18 here to get a tattoo, unless your parents sign a release form.
    Where I live, you don't have to be 18 to legally get a tattoo or piercings. A lot of people don't know it though because tattoo/piercing places won't serve minors. There is just too many problems associated with permanently scaring a minor's body... like angry moms!

  9. #39
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Where I live, you don't have to be 18 to legally get a tattoo or piercings. A lot of people don't know it though because tattoo/piercing places won't serve minors. There is just too many problems associated with permanently scaring a minor's body... like angry moms!
    OMG, I can't imagine what kind of tattoo I would have now if I got one when I was 18 or younger.
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  10. #40
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    OMG, I can't imagine what kind of tattoo I would have now if I got one when I was 18 or younger.
    ROFL!!! Well, I just remember there being a big deal about it in the news awhile back because some lady was "outraged" that someone pierced her daughter's tongue. Seems odd, my parents really didn't care a whole lot when I was a teenager if I got something pierced. My belly button has been pierced for what seems like an eternity. Me and some of my high school friends thought it would be fun to get some stuff pierced one night. LOL!

  11. #41
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    ROFL!!! Well, I just remember there being a big deal about it in the news awhile back because some lady was "outraged" that someone pierced her daughter's tongue. Seems odd, my parents really didn't care a whole lot when I was a teenager if I got something pierced. My belly button has been pierced for what seems like an eternity. Me and some of my high school friends thought it would be fun to get some stuff pierced one night. LOL!
    I only have my ears pierced. I have had them pierced several times but I only use the bottom/first holes now.
    I have always wanted to get a tiny little stud or diamond in my nose.
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  12. #42
    Bags R A Girls Bestfriend princesslisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    Congratulations Princesslisa!! The shading looks really good!! Is it on your lower back?
    yep it on my lower back and it goes up to about 4 inches below my bra strap

  13. #43
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by princesslisa View Post
    yep it on my lower back and it goes up to about 4 inches below my bra strap
    That's cool! Did it take a long time?
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  14. #44
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    There are 2 tattoos I want to get so badly!!! Hopefully by Christmas I will have them!

  15. #45
    Bags R A Girls Bestfriend princesslisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tattoos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    That's cool! Did it take a long time?

    It took an hour in a half! The smoke hurt the worse but it was worth it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •