User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    I give up ^_^
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Blush So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    And he wasn't very nice .

    This is what I remember (and it was a color dream so I must have been in a very deep sleep):

    I was at the office with my cousin and one of my co-workers getting everything ready to leave. It was getting late and I kept asking my cousin to hurry the **** up (she is very slow IRL). I finally gave up and told her "I need to get going". I left the office which by the way was not my actual office but a house my best friend from childhood used to live in Mexico.
    I am in the middle of the street and I see a white truck with the windows down and a little cute furry dog inside the car (yup, the one on The guy's avatar). The doggie is scared and crying so I grabbed him ...... huge mistake. Suddently, the Guy appears out of nowhere and he is holding a big a** knife . I tried to fight him but I couldn't, I tried to scream for help but my voice wouldn't come out....... at least that's what I though. I was actually yelling in the middle of my sleep, asking for help because The Guy wanted to stab me because I was stealing his dog. Gosh I was so scared ........ DH woke me up and all I could say is "The Guy has a knife". DH was like Who the f*** is the Guy?

    So that's my dream, I know I am weird.
    Last edited by Maria; February 24th, 2009 at 04:14 PM.

  2. #2
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That is hysterical Maria!!

    I think my fave part was your husbands reaction!!!!
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  3. #3
    The Asian Sensation
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newport Coast, Ca.
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    Is that the impression that you girls have of me?!!...

  4. #4
    I give up ^_^
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That is hysterical Maria!!

    I think my fave part was your husbands reaction!!!!

    ^^^hahaha It is know! I was actually pretty scared. DH told me this morning, you need to learn how to defend yourself, use your maze!!! It was a dream for Peter's sake. I know I would act differently in a real situation.




    Ok, at least I would


    Quote Originally Posted by THE-GUY View Post
    Is that the impression that you girls have of me?!!...
    Of course not

  5. #5
    The Asian Sensation
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newport Coast, Ca.
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    ^ ^ Good or bad.Im just flattered that someone dreampt about me.. lol

  6. #6
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    OMG, lmao!!!!! That is SOO funny!!!



    GUY - you're in all of our dreams, haha.

  7. #7
    I give up ^_^
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    I always have really weird dreams . Right before bed I was reading your Christian Bookstore history to my husband so it might had something to do with my dream, I mean in a symbolic way.

  8. #8
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    LOL That's classic!!! I was laughing so hard!!!

    I guess The Guy wasn't exactly the "Guy of Maria's dreams"!!! LOL

  9. #9
    I give up ^_^
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    Quote Originally Posted by juicyholicmum View Post
    LOL That's classic!!! I was laughing so hard!!!

    I guess The Guy wasn't exactly the "Guy of Maria's dreams"!!! LOL
    Now, that is funny!!

  10. #10
    nicole iheartmjnicole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    From NY live in NC
    Posts
    873
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    Haha Maria, I always have the strangest dreams too! My boyfriend just laughs and tells me im crazy! Poor GUY! You know we don't think of you like that!!!


    Wish-list:
    LV Damier Neverfull
    Balenciaga

  11. #11
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    I remember waking up hysterical once, forcing Mr BRS to turn on the light and show me his teeth. I was convinced he had fangs in there!

  12. #12
    Jacqueline coach-princess348's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow coach-princess348 On Twitter
    Visit coach-princess348's Youtube Channel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    Quote Originally Posted by juicyholicmum View Post
    LOL That's classic!!! I was laughing so hard!!!

    I guess The Guy wasn't exactly the "Guy of Maria's dreams"!!! LOL
    LOL. Good one JHM!!

    Maria I was actually LOLing when I read this!

  13. #13
    I give up ^_^
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    ^^^ hahaha.

    Poor Mr BRS .

    I had a dream with Edward Cullen once, but there was nothing scary about that dream

    The ones I hate the most are the ones when I am drowning... Those are horrible!!

  14. #14
    \(^.^)/ Jennifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Jennifer On Twitter Add Jennifer on Facebook
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    Ahhhahaha. That's a hilarious dream Maria

    DH woke me up and all I could say is "The Guy has a knife". DH was like Who the f*** is the Guy?

  15. #15
    Rising Bag Star tinarulez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: So, The Guy was on my dreams last nigh....

    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    And he wasn't very nice .

    This is what I remember (and it was a color dream so I must have been in a very deep sleep):

    I was at the office with my cousin and one of my co-workers getting everything ready to leave. It was getting late and I kept asking my cousin to hurry the **** up (she is very slow IRL). I finally gave up and told her "I need to get going". I left the office which by the way was not my actual office but a house my best friend from childhood used to live in Mexico.
    I am in the middle of the street and I see a white truck with the windows down and a little cute furry dog inside the car (yup, the one on The guy's avatar). The doggie is scared and crying so I grabbed him ...... huge mistake. Suddently, the Guy appears out of nowhere and he is holding a big a** knife . I tried to fight him but I couldn't, I tried to scream for help but my voice wouldn't come out....... at least that's what I though. I was actually yelling in the middle of my sleep, asking for help because The Guy wanted to stab me because I was stealing his dog. Gosh I was so scared ........ DH woke me up and all I could say is "The Guy has a knife". DH was like Who the f*** is the Guy?

    So that's my dream, I know I am weird.
    Ah Maria.. I just cant stop laughing.. LMAO..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •