User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    The Asian Sensation
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newport Coast, Ca.
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    Aww cmon!Ive posted mucho cuter things!!...

  2. #47
    I give up ^_^
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    Quote Originally Posted by THE-GUY View Post
    Aww cmon!Ive posted mucho cuter things!!...
    Well, I missed them .. kidding.

  3. #48
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    Quote Originally Posted by THE-GUY View Post
    Aww cmon!Ive posted mucho cuter things!!...
    Okay, I guess you have. Munchie!!
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  4. #49
    The Asian Sensation
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newport Coast, Ca.
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    Speaking of Munchkin. The poor thing is sick today and had diarrea all over the place.

  5. #50
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    Quote Originally Posted by THE-GUY View Post
    Speaking of Munchkin. The poor thing is sick today and had diarrea all over the place.
    This happened with my dog once. I was cooking something and was a little too aggressive with stirring and a piece of meat flew out of the skillet. Within a split second she had it slurped up. She got sick later that night, poor little thing.

  6. #51
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    So, just like Guy, I was in a Christian bookstore today. Only, it was quite crowded.

    So anyway, I was picking something up for the bible study group I'm in right now. It's called Esther: It's tough being a woman. The reason I bring this up to this group is because we are in week 4 of the series and I have been floored with what I've learned through this series. We were talking about those who we think we know, we trust and how they can turn on you for no apparent reason. This series is incredible, talking about the trials and tribulations of being a woman, all over this world and how we should be honoring each other and comforting each other... not trying to belittle and degrade each other.
    Anyway, for those interested in this series, I found the CD pack on Ebay. The author is Beth Moore and she is an incredible speaker. There is a book that goes with the series, but you could just get the CD series and be fine.

    Beth Moore Audio CD Collection Esther 10-CDs - eBay (item 280314469371 end time Feb-24-09 19:12:25 PST)
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  7. #52
    Rising Bag Star NUrseluvsLOUIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    ~Gung, I'm sorry that you had to go through that (((many hugs))). I know just how you feel because I too recently went through the exact same thing with SpeedyDelivery and Baggers.

    I was extremely saddened by the whole ordeal for a few days after the administrator of that forum decided to ban all of us. They made wrongful accusations toward us, such as recruiting and spamming. They said that we violated one of their rules, using their PM to recruit other members. That was the outrageous lie because there was no such rule, needless to say after we got banned that rule of course magically appeared. I'd think that as an administrator to a well-known forum, he should have some kind of integrity. Oh wait, it gets better....one other member in that same forum got banned along with us and she didn't even do anything. How's that???

    What can you do but keep moving along. You live and learn!

    Maeveyblue
    , I absolutely love that story of Esther as well.~



  8. #53
    SAUCY! GUNG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    ........
    Last edited by GUNG; March 22nd, 2009 at 12:24 AM.
    Recovering bag addict now indulges in pseudo-moderation

  9. #54
    Official Bagista
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    It's just an online forum, you probably won't ever meet the people so I wouldn't get worked up over it. It's virtual reality. Whatever you say doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, and neither does what they say...

  10. #55
    In LVoe Shelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    I'm so sorry to hear this story. I hate how females can be. I guess that's why I only have a few very close female friends. I've always preferred male friends. They may try to hit on you (LOL), but I've always found them to be more loyal than most females. And they aren't as competitive.

    Just know that there are good people out there on forums. Don't let this keep you from making friends in the future!

  11. #56
    In LVoe Shelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleDiva_83 View Post
    It's just an online forum, you probably won't ever meet the people so I wouldn't get worked up over it. It's virtual reality. Whatever you say doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, and neither does what they say...
    I understand what you're saying... But even on an online forum, these are REAL people, and people can't help but to have feelings. I think that's why so many people are cruel and hateful online- because they have the attitude that "It's just an online forum. It doesn't matter if I hurt someone's feelings online because it's not real life." Unfortunately, whether it's online or not, it's still REAL.

  12. #57
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I understand what you're saying... But even on an online forum, these are REAL people, and people can't help but to have feelings. I think that's why so many people are cruel and hateful online- because they have the attitude that "It's just an online forum. It doesn't matter if I hurt someone's feelings online because it's not real life." Unfortunately, whether it's online or not, it's still REAL.
    I totally agree with everything you are saying Shelly! Thank you!
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  13. #58
    Rising Bag Star NUrseluvsLOUIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I understand what you're saying... But even on an online forum, these are REAL people, and people can't help but to have feelings. I think that's why so many people are cruel and hateful online- because they have the attitude that "It's just an online forum. It doesn't matter if I hurt someone's feelings online because it's not real life." Unfortunately, whether it's online or not, it's still REAL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    I totally agree with everything you are saying Shelly! Thank you!
    ~^^ITA, well said Shelly! BTW Shelly, your avatar looks so familiar. It's really beautiful and unique and it reminded me of the one that I've seen before in another forum.

    Either it's online or IRL, it's def. not necessary to be heartless!! I just feel that it takes so much more effort to be unpleasant. Spread the is my motto. Make a difference when you happen to cross someone's path. You'll never know when you might need one of those someday It's so much better to be kind than to be cruel.~
    Last edited by NUrseluvsLOUIE; February 24th, 2009 at 10:22 AM.



  14. #59
    In LVoe Shelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    I totally agree with everything you are saying Shelly! Thank you!
    Aww! NP!

    Quote Originally Posted by NUrseluvsLOUIE View Post
    ~^^ITA, well said Shelly! BTW Shelly, your avatar looks so familiar. It's really beautiful and unique and it reminded me of the one that I've seen before in another forum.

    Either it's online or IRL, it's def. not necessary to be heartless!! I just feel that it takes so much more effort to be unpleasant. Spread the is my motto. Make a difference when you happen to cross someone's path. You'll never know when you might need one of those someday It's so much better to be kind than to be cruel.~
    Thanks! It's a picture of my DH and I at our wedding, so if you've seen it on another forum, it's ME

  15. #60
    I love the bag form! :) Sisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    for me to know and you to not know.
    Posts
    483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wow. Im mad and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. *Long post*

    omg thats awful, how dumb they are after you sold them bags on discount. If someone sold me a very important bag I would consider them a vital contact. I would probably send them a little thank you or something.
    I really wouldn't take this personally. Obviously they are jealous.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •