User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show Us Your Promise/Engagement Rings!

    Cute Viva! I love it! You have such a sweet BF!

  2. #47
    \(^.^)/ Jennifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Jennifer On Twitter Add Jennifer on Facebook
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show Us Your Promise/Engagement Rings!

    Awww how sweet of your boyfriend! Beautiful promise ring Deysa

  3. #48
    Vintage Lover lilstrlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show Us Your Promise/Engagement Rings!

    My ex bf gave me a promise ring, it was so sweet and cute! I wore it on my right had though because I didn't want it too look like and engagement ring, haha. I was like 18 so I thought it would have been weird.

    Here's mine - engagement and wedding:
    228985_101001610899&.jpg
    Mrs. Lawson
    7-16-11

  4. #49
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show Us Your Promise/Engagement Rings!

    CONGRATS Deysa, it's beautiful!! What a sweet BF!
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  5. #50
    *The TBF Elite* FedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show Us Your Promise/Engagement Rings!

    Beautiful ring Viva...wish you guys lotsa happiness.

    here is a pic of my engagement ring. A heart shaped solitaire surrounded by a crown of round and baguette diamonds.

    As for other cherished gifts, jewelry is a cultural thing for us , so DH has bought me 2 diamond necklaces, multiple 24K gold sets, rings, bangles, bracelets and what not...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."

  6. #51
    *The TBF Elite* FedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show Us Your Promise/Engagement Rings!

    Just a curious question: if someone breaks up with their BF, do they return the promise ring?
    "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."

  7. #52
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show Us Your Promise/Engagement Rings!

    Quote Originally Posted by FedUp View Post
    Just a curious question: if someone breaks up with their BF, do they return the promise ring?
    Depends. If it's a personalized one....I think the girl keeps it? Unless they really want it back...


    Lils - I love your ring! It's so vintage-y and unique.
    Viva - that is so cute!! Were you surprised?
    FU - That ring is so unique!!


    Here is my engagement ring and wedding band...

    It's a bad iPhone pic, lol. I am still getting used to my new camera...

  8. #53
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show Us Your Promise/Engagement Rings!

    Thank you for sharing. Cute rings.

  9. #54
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Show Us Your Promise/Engagement Rings!

    Thanks Everyone!! I'm still in awe, it was his birthday and we were celebrating at our now-favorite restaurant when he gave it to me. He turned the night around and made it mine. I have a collection of diamond jewelry, but this ring just blows the others away... the color, grade, etc. is simply amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by lilstrlett View Post
    My ex bf gave me a promise ring, it was so sweet and cute! I wore it on my right had though because I didn't want it too look like and engagement ring, haha. I was like 18 so I thought it would have been weird.

    Here's mine - engagement and wedding:
    228985_101001610899&.jpg
    *Yes, I have officially switched my ring to my right hand to avoid more confusion. I Love your yellow diamond, it's soo pretty!


    Quote Originally Posted by FedUp View Post
    Beautiful ring Viva...wish you guys lotsa happiness.

    here is a pic of my engagement ring. A heart shaped solitaire surrounded by a crown of round and baguette diamonds.

    As for other cherished gifts, jewelry is a cultural thing for us , so DH has bought me 2 diamond necklaces, multiple 24K gold sets, rings, bangles, bracelets and what not...
    *That is such a unique ring, very pretty and original! About returning the ring, it depends on the person. Although the BF did mention that if we were to break up, I would keep my ring. He said, "what would I want it back for other than a bad memory"... Of course, not hoping for that. He's a wonderful person.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Depends. If it's a personalized one....I think the girl keeps it? Unless they really want it back...

    Lils - I love your ring! It's so vintage-y and unique.
    Viva - that is so cute!! Were you surprised?
    FU - That ring is so unique!!

    Here is my engagement ring and wedding band...

    It's a bad iPhone pic, lol. I am still getting used to my new camera...
    * Very very nice... I like the vintage style. Pre-promise ring, I never cared for the round cut, I've always liked the look of the Princess cut... but once I received mine, I'd have to say it's the best cut with the most sparkle. I can imagine how sparkly your set is.

  10. #55
    Bag Admirer Estrella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What does Your Engagement Ring Look Like?

    Those rings are beautiful ... Especially Viva and frbspa's,my used to be like that,but 'thanks' to me it didn't happen !

  11. #56
    Bag Fan Newbie simmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What does Your Engagement Ring Look Like?

    I recently get engaged on valentines day my engagement ring look like:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •