User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Bag Junkie Jill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default A day im soo looking forward to..

    I cannot wait until boxing day, because as well as being able to look over all the lovely presents i got, ill be able to buy a new bag with the money ill get! :D:D I was just wondering, if your lucky enough, what will you be spending all your Christmas penny's on this year?


  2. #2
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: A day im soo looking forward to..

    Hmmm... If I get cash for Christmas, I'll be spending my money on shoes! I've been wanting some Manolos~! Or of course, a new bag!

  3. #3
    Bag Junkie navymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: A day im soo looking forward to..

    Oh, fun thread!
    I have my eye on a Chanel tote, it's something I've been wanting for about 2 months now. I have restricted myself to 3 bags in 2009, so I have one on layaway ( the LV panda pochette) that I should be getting out in Feb. Then I will put this Chanel on layaway. I do the layaway so I can get the bag I want, but stretch it out so I don't goof up my 3 bags in 1 year rule.
    NavyMom

  4. #4
    Totally Purse Obsessed Arianne12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: A day im soo looking forward to..

    Quote Originally Posted by navymom View Post
    Oh, fun thread!
    I have my eye on a Chanel tote, it's something I've been wanting for about 2 months now. I have restricted myself to 3 bags in 2009, so I have one on layaway ( the LV panda pochette) that I should be getting out in Feb. Then I will put this Chanel on layaway. I do the layaway so I can get the bag I want, but stretch it out so I don't goof up my 3 bags in 1 year rule.
    You are soo good! I put a bag on layaway and then I buy another bag on the spot. And I get sick of bags really quickly so by the time I pay off my bag, I'm already over it... like my LV Azur Saleya PM.

    Anyway to answer this thread, I'm expecting some money, but I think I'll wait for next year before getting another bag.

  5. #5
    I am now LVholicmum juicyholicmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Land down under
    Posts
    3,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: A day im soo looking forward to..

    Quote Originally Posted by Arianne12 View Post
    You are soo good! I put a bag on layaway and then I buy another bag on the spot. And I get sick of bags really quickly so by the time I pay off my bag, I'm already over it... like my LV Azur Saleya PM.

    Anyway to answer this thread, I'm expecting some money, but I think I'll wait for next year before getting another bag.
    LOL we're the same... I just bought an azur speedy 25... Hopefully if I get some "extra" money for xmas I can pay off my damier speedy on layaway straitaway, so I can get something else on Feb (like an azur pochette accessories maybe)...

    gawd, this LV addiction is getting to be so dangerous...

    Oh I'm looking forward to my son's christening in January... should be great. :)

    I'm also looking forward to finding out who my tbf xmas buddy is!!!

  6. #6
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: A day im soo looking forward to..

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaJuicy View Post
    Hmmm... If I get cash for Christmas, I'll be spending my money on shoes! I've been wanting some Manolos~! Or of course, a new bag!
    same with me, shoes are on the list.
    wishlist
    f/w 06 graphite venetia
    s/s 07 light grey venetia

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •