User Tag List

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 347
  1. #301
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Hi! Please help me authenticate this Gucci purse. Your help will be highly appreciated.:)

    DSC09101.JPGDSC09102.JPGDSC09104.JPGDSC09108.JPGDSC09110.JPGDSC09116.JPG

  2. #302
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Hi people,

    I'm a guy from Belgium and I need your help.
    I was looking for a Gucci Duffle bag and I was happy when I found one.
    The seller has it already one year and he sells the bag for € 180 ( about 223 USD), original the bag cost 557 USD.

    I have here the pictures of the bag:
    Gucci3.JPG
    Gucci1.JPG
    Gucci2.JPG

    I hope you experts can tell me if I'm doing a good or bad deal...

    Greetings from Belgium.

  3. #303
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Hello everyone!

    In July, I found this "Gucci" Wallet for 15$. I was wondering if it was real, and what the name is of it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

  4. #304
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Can someone please authenticate this bag for me? I bought it on eBay but am not familiar with this stamp "Gucci Galleria made in Italy". The stamp looked fine in the photos, but in person, the gold is kind of smudged and not neat like my other Gucci's.

    Item Name:GUCCI Galleria Made IItaly Auth Vintage Tan Camel Lambskin Leather Bamboo Clutch

    Item Number:221081297875

    Seller ID: ooshpatch2

    Thank you in advance!!!

  5. #305
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Can someone please authenticate this bag for me too? It was also purchased on eBay. The interior of the bag is disintegrating, so there is no Gucci stamp. One of the members from the "Name That Gucci" subforum on TPF identified the bag from the fall/winter collection 1975, but said that the zippers are not correct.

    Item Name: Vintage GUCCI speedy boston bag monogram suede early 1960's TPF

    Item Number:150851273514

    Seller ID: june2machina

    If you are unable to authenticate this bag, can you recommend any authentication services?

    Thank you in advance!!!

  6. #306
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    I'm sorry, I don't know much about Gucci.
    @Patty may be able to help, hopefully she sees this.

  7. Thanks Lieverdje thanked for this post
  8. #307
    Bag Admirer love_vintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    I just bought a vintage gucci at ebay

    Can anyone help authenticate it?

    Vintage Gucci Authentic Alligator/Crocodile Black Purse (Item number 360488441453)

    www(dot)ebay(dot)com/itm/360488441453

  9. #308
    Bag Fan Newbie nycjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by amiga View Post
    Hi! Please help me authenticate this Gucci purse. Your help will be highly appreciated.:)

    DSC09101.JPGDSC09102.JPGDSC09104.JPGDSC09108.JPGDSC09110.JPGDSC09116.JPG
    Definitely genuine imo

  10. #309
    Bag Fan Newbie nycjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucchese View Post
    Hi people,

    I'm a guy from Belgium and I need your help.
    I was looking for a Gucci Duffle bag and I was happy when I found one.
    The seller has it already one year and he sells the bag for € 180 ( about 223 USD), original the bag cost 557 USD.

    I have here the pictures of the bag:
    Gucci3.JPG
    Gucci1.JPG
    Gucci2.JPG

    I hope you experts can tell me if I'm doing a good or bad deal...

    Greetings from Belgium.
    IMHO:

    I would have to say its either real or its the worlds be the best fake Gucci Jacquard duffle ever


  11. #310
    Bag Fan Newbie nycjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by love_vintage View Post
    I just bought a vintage gucci at ebay

    Can anyone help authenticate it?

    Vintage Gucci Authentic Alligator/Crocodile Black Purse (Item number 360488441453)

    www(dot)ebay(dot)com/itm/360488441453
    IMHO:

    My instincts tells me its probably real. I would guess 1971-73. The only problem is that a lot of these bags have this stamp:

    il_570xN.379528761_teai.jpg

    It might have the other stamp b/c its an exotic leather.

    My mother has a lot of the books from the late 60's and 70's ill look through them and see if i spot it when i go over there. post more pics of it when you get it, but I think your good.

  12. Thanks love_vintage thanked for this post
  13. #311
    Bag Admirer love_vintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by nycjosh View Post
    IMHO:

    My instincts tells me its probably real. I would guess 1971-73. The only problem is that a lot of these bags have this stamp:

    il_570xN.379528761_teai.jpg

    It might have the other stamp b/c its an exotic leather.

    My mother has a lot of the books from the late 60's and 70's ill look through them and see if i spot it when i go over there. post more pics of it when you get it, but I think your good.
    Thank you appreciate the reply. The stamp definitely looks different. I will post more once I get it. Guess as long as it's real alligator the bag ought to be worth it, fake of not.

  14. #312
    Bag Admirer love_vintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lieverdje View Post
    Can someone please authenticate this bag for me too? It was also purchased on eBay. The interior of the bag is disintegrating, so there is no Gucci stamp. One of the members from the "Name That Gucci" subforum on TPF identified the bag from the fall/winter collection 1975, but said that the zippers are not correct.

    Item Name: Vintage GUCCI speedy boston bag monogram suede early 1960's TPF

    Item Number:150851273514

    Seller ID: june2machina

    If you are unable to authenticate this bag, can you recommend any authentication services?

    Thank you in advance!!!
    For authentication .... try Castira.com - Designer Handbags Boutique and Authentications for Gucci authentication ... it was recommended at the bagnatic site. They charge for their services ... am not too sure on how good they are though

  15. #313
    Bag Fan Newbie nycjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by love_vintage View Post
    Thank you appreciate the reply. The stamp definitely looks different. I will post more once I get it. Guess as long as it's real alligator the bag ought to be worth it, fake of not.
    Generally speaking , Chinese fakers usually replicate models that have a lot logos, these are easier to sell in bulk. Even the vintage models have will have logos plastered all over them. If its a fake it would likely be a custom job (one who got their hands on a fake stamper and stamped a bag they found and took it to a consignment shop). Thats improbable i would say its real most likely

  16. Thanks love_vintage thanked for this post
  17. #314
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Please help authenticate! Gucci Pelham

    I just bought this off ebay. the corners of the tag seem too pointy to me. can you please help authenticate??? thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #315
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Gucci Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Must all vintage Gucci bags have a serial number?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •