User Tag List

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 334
  1. #151
    Totally Purse Obsessed Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shoreline, CT
    Posts
    2,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    ^thats what i'm saying girl, lol!

    today i was good again...

    lunch: tuna mixed with some lowfat dressing (sorry GUY but i needed some flavor) wrapped in a small flour tortilla (but the tortilla had only 80 calories, 2 g of fat and 14 g of carbs)

    dinner: another flour tortilla with plain boiled pieces of chicken breast, melted lowfat cottage cheese, and some salsa - it was actually pretty good. my dad made some pasta and sauce so i literally put like three bites worth of pasta and sauce in a bowl (i HAD to try it because it smelled so good) and i had like 10 lowfat wheat thins. i so wanted to pigout on a huge bowl of the pasta though. I NEVER eat pasta in moderation, lol!

    my only problem is exercise because i dread it. personally, if i just lost the weight and reached my goal (which is still 115), i'd be soooo happy with that. I really don't care about toning my body up because i don't have any problem areas...i'm pretty proportionate - i mean, for my body size, i got just enough ass, a slim waist that curves out towards my hips, and big boobies (hahaha) and i think after the weight loss and for someone who has never really worked out, i'll appear more defined anyways because i would have reduced body fat. so i don't know what my BFs' problem is...i think i will look just fine even if i don't tone up. its really not a priority to me...i just want to be smaller...does that all sound bad?
    Wishlist: * LV Vernis Alma PM or Brea MM * LV Mono Speedy 35 * Medium YSL Y-Mail Tote *

  2. #152
    *The TBF Elite* Maeveyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Perpetual Bliss...
    Posts
    3,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    So did we all stop with the weight loss regimen? I ask as I smell the chocolate chip cookies that are baking....
    I've been so good lately and feel really good in my clothes. I'm walking 1 to 2 miles a day with the kids and dog and then drinking a ton of water. So far so good. I haven't weighed myself but I don't think I will for a while. I don't want to be stuck on numbers, and want to basically focus on how my clothes feel and fit.
    Thinking of...
    Chanel Black Jumbo
    LV Artsy MM
    Holy Grail: Chanel 06 Bleu Fonce Jumbo


    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
    ~Einstein~

  3. #153
    Rising Bag Star chicken956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Library
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    When I got married 2 years ago, I weighed 100lbs, at 5'4". Last April, I took Exercise Physiology and we all were playing with this new fitness level tester that the school was thinking about buying. We all had to weigh ourselves for extra credit, and to my horror, I weighed in at 125 lbs!!!! In less that a year I had gained 25 lbs and I panicked since I had been stick thin my whole life! It was weird because I was still wearing a size 0/1 but all of my jeans fit better! So, over these past 2 years I've gone from size 23-24 to 25-26. I've never really exercised, the only thing that I used to do was practice Taekwondo. I feel that I actually look woman-ish now as opposed looking boy-ish. My fam. is always commenting that I look happier and my dh loves that I feel more confident. I'm not gonna push it though, I'm gonna start toning up and stop eating unhealthy crap because I've always had a weak immune system and I want to be healthy. I just want to wish everyone the best of luck in being healthy and happy!! From the pics that I've seen of you gals, you are all beautiful!!

  4. #154
    Totally Purse Obsessed Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shoreline, CT
    Posts
    2,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    ok, so when i was working odd hours during training at work, my eating was a little off and i wasn't eating as healthy. seriously, its not easy when they have you working like three different shifts! but anyways, the highest i saw a few weeks ago was 137!!! i hadn't really been watching myself as far as diet goes and i really wan;t happy when i stepped on the scale and saw that.

    today i weighed myself and i'm down to 132!!! i feel so much better and i can mostly see it around my waistline, which feels so slim! and i went shopping today and i fit very nicely into a size four at a few different stores. before, i was a size 6 and a tight size 4 - but not anymore, lol! my sixes are loose and hanging low on my hips. this totally motivates me to get to my goal weight because i felt so good when i tried on clothes today. i can't wait to see the 120s on the scale!!

    and how have i been doing it? well, i'm back on my regular shift and i've been eating salads with low-fat, low-sodium dressing, lean meats like chicken breast and tuna, yogurts, fruits, and munching on like a handful of not-so-sugary ceral like honey nut chereos or special k when i'm hungry. i've totally cut out pasta and rice (my weakness!!!) but i'm still eating whole wheat bread - just in moderation.

    so thats my update for the Weight Loss Journal!

    hope everyone else has been staying healthy and happy of course!!!
    Wishlist: * LV Vernis Alma PM or Brea MM * LV Mono Speedy 35 * Medium YSL Y-Mail Tote *

  5. #155
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    Weight... loss... journal... what's this? LOL!

    Yeah, I'm not doing so well. Gosh, I'm not able to motivate myself to study for my finals... let alone diet and exercise.

  6. #156
    Totally Purse Obsessed Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shoreline, CT
    Posts
    2,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    ^its hard especially when you have exams to worry about. you can't study and be hungry, lol! i've been there and when i had to study for them i pretty much ate what i wanted so i could focus!
    Wishlist: * LV Vernis Alma PM or Brea MM * LV Mono Speedy 35 * Medium YSL Y-Mail Tote *

  7. #157
    The Resident Shopaholic susieq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    944
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    okay i fell off the boat on this one...but i did lose weight still!!! haha. i weighed myself and i'm at 115!!

  8. #158
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    Susie, yeah, I just weighted myself too. I'm 151! Woohoo! OMG?! Is that 7 pounds? How did I lose that?!

  9. #159
    The Purse Queen lisahmoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    ok, so when i was working odd hours during training at work, my eating was a little off and i wasn't eating as healthy. seriously, its not easy when they have you working like three different shifts! but anyways, the highest i saw a few weeks ago was 137!!! i hadn't really been watching myself as far as diet goes and i really wan;t happy when i stepped on the scale and saw that.

    today i weighed myself and i'm down to 132!!! i feel so much better and i can mostly see it around my waistline, which feels so slim! and i went shopping today and i fit very nicely into a size four at a few different stores. before, i was a size 6 and a tight size 4 - but not anymore, lol! my sixes are loose and hanging low on my hips. this totally motivates me to get to my goal weight because i felt so good when i tried on clothes today. i can't wait to see the 120s on the scale!!

    and how have i been doing it? well, i'm back on my regular shift and i've been eating salads with low-fat, low-sodium dressing, lean meats like chicken breast and tuna, yogurts, fruits, and munching on like a handful of not-so-sugary ceral like honey nut chereos or special k when i'm hungry. i've totally cut out pasta and rice (my weakness!!!) but i'm still eating whole wheat bread - just in moderation.

    so thats my update for the Weight Loss Journal!

    hope everyone else has been staying healthy and happy of course!!!
    That is sooo awesome!! Have you been exercising at all? I hate exercise but I want to know what you are doing because it sounds like stuff that I would do/like to do.

  10. #160
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    Hmm... I wonder if its the chromium supplement I'm taking. I just can't believe I lose 7 pounds! LOL! I take the chromium whenever I'm eating something starchy. Its supposed to help prevent my body from breaking down all the starch because it inhibits the starch enzymes in your body. My mom takes it because she is borderline diabetic. I guess it helps her because the starch she's eating doesn't get converted into glucose in her body. Hehe... and all this time I was just taking it so I wouldn't feel like I was getting fat when I ate some french fries.

  11. #161
    \(^.^)/ Jennifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Jennifer On Twitter Add Jennifer on Facebook
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    Seriously congrats everyone, it sounds like you guys are still on the right track

    As for me, I've been trying to work on toning rather than loosing weight, and I failed. I did loose weight though, like 7 pounds since I started working out again. Arhg. I just can't do it. I would rather run 8 miles (really 8) than do 50 situps.

  12. #162
    Totally Purse Obsessed Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shoreline, CT
    Posts
    2,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    Quote Originally Posted by lisahmoore View Post
    That is sooo awesome!! Have you been exercising at all? I hate exercise but I want to know what you are doing because it sounds like stuff that I would do/like to do.
    actually no. i know that probably sounds bad but in my experience, i have found that weight loss is really about what you eat. ok, it is really healthy to have a diet/exercise combo going on but i hate exercise! so just stick with lean meats, smaller postions, avoid sugar and starches and you should see a difference. it worked great for me!
    Wishlist: * LV Vernis Alma PM or Brea MM * LV Mono Speedy 35 * Medium YSL Y-Mail Tote *

  13. #163
    Totally Purse Obsessed Alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Shoreline, CT
    Posts
    2,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Hmm... I wonder if its the chromium supplement I'm taking. I just can't believe I lose 7 pounds! LOL! I take the chromium whenever I'm eating something starchy. Its supposed to help prevent my body from breaking down all the starch because it inhibits the starch enzymes in your body. My mom takes it because she is borderline diabetic. I guess it helps her because the starch she's eating doesn't get converted into glucose in her body. Hehe... and all this time I was just taking it so I wouldn't feel like I was getting fat when I ate some french fries.
    ok my dad told me to take that stuff and i didn't listen to him because i thought he was full of it, lol. so do you really think it is working for you and helping you drop some weight?!?!? hmmm....now i'm thinking about trying it out...
    Wishlist: * LV Vernis Alma PM or Brea MM * LV Mono Speedy 35 * Medium YSL Y-Mail Tote *

  14. #164
    *Moderator* vuittongirlxoxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in front of my computer
    Posts
    8,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    i think this is a great idea! i said yesterday i was going to start my diet today, well that didn't work out too well! tomorrow ladies, there's always tomorrow!

    wishlist..
    .sofia coppola monogram
    .vernis alma mm in pomme d'amour
    .artsy mm
    .python galliera pm
    .monogram galliera pm

  15. #165
    The Purse Queen lisahmoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Weight Loss Journal

    I read in glamour that Fegie takes apple vinegar shots, is anyone applying this to their diet and if so how does it work?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •