User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81

Thread: Exercise???

  1. #1
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation Exercise???

    I hate exercising... to me.. it's pure TORTURE! I'm exercising my arse off right now because I have a big Photoshoot next weekend. Regular photos and BIKINI on the beach!!! I'm panicing! I just ran on the tred mill for 1 hour! I HATE THE TREDMILL!! I was wondering.. what do you guys to for exercising... especially when you're in a need to lose weight super fast??? Please... I need help ASAP!!

  2. Likes simmi liked this post
  3. #2
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    Oh yeah, I need help with this too! How the heck do you get rid of a pooch belly? I swear, if one more person asks me if I'm pregnant I am going to go postal on them!!!

    As for exercising... I have a treadmill, a weight bench/set, and a power rider thingie. None of which seem to make me loose weight.

    Marissa, what part(s) are you trying to whip into shape?

    The sad thing is that I used to be considered by my doctor as underweight. I put on about 10-15 pounds and now I feel so fat! I had to buy new clothes and people keep thinking I'm a couple months pregnant! Geez... I didn't think I looked THAT bad at first... now I feel awful!

  4. #3
    i love myself bagluvah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    land of milk and honey
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    well i really don't gain a lot of weight, so when i was still working out, i just hop into the stairclimber/transporter (if i can remember it correctly how it's called) for 15 mins everyday or every other day and i lose weight easily if i feel like i am gaining some weight
    Last edited by bagluvah; February 7th, 2007 at 06:16 PM.

  5. #4
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Oh yeah, I need help with this too! How the heck do you get rid of a pooch belly? I swear, if one more person asks me if I'm pregnant I am going to go postal on them!!!

    As for exercising... I have a treadmill, a weight bench/set, and a power rider thingie. None of which seem to make me loose weight.

    Marissa, what part(s) are you trying to whip into shape?

    The sad thing is that I used to be considered by my doctor as underweight. I put on about 10-15 pounds and now I feel so fat! I had to buy new clothes and people keep thinking I'm a couple months pregnant! Geez... I didn't think I looked THAT bad at first... now I feel awful!
    Well.. I'm 105 lbs... I have no stomach, I have a spanish butt, but my thighs are GROSS!!!! They are horrendous! I'm 5 foot and really curvy... it's awful. I'm cursed... I gain 2 lbs... I look like a uumpa loompa!
    Oh and to get rid of a stomach.... crunches!!!!! lay on your back... cross your legs at your ankles...put them up in the air... and push up.. it's extremely hard... but it does wonders!!!! It hurts me after like 5... but I do as least 25 a day! It's kind of like a backwards crunch.. instead of pusing ur head up... your are pushing ur legs up... it works your whole lower abdomen.. I did them constantly... and it did that to me stomach.





    BUT notice I have to take pix from the side... my thighs are awful!!!!! Hips and thighs for that matter!!! Def. my week spot...

  6. #5
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    Have you tried doing pilates? The leg exercises would probably help with your butt. Hehe... or you could get one of those bun and thigh rollers. They are around $50 and they work your butt and thighs. I hear that your butt is the last place that you lose weight.

    By the way, you look great in those pictures. Trust me... my butt looks bigger than yours! LOL! Men like a hip to waist ratio that is bigger... so skinny waist and big butt makes men go !
    I wouldn't change a thing if I were you!

  7. #6
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    I don't care what men think. The entertainment industry is torture! I love my work... and singing is my LIFE!!! But it's tough with the whole body image. They only like skinny girls! The only one that has truly liked my look is Britney Spears' manager.... I was shocked! But I have photos now... for all my promo stuff... and I'm scared! My last photoshoot... I cried the night before! It's just really stressful... and I'm already panicing.

  8. #7
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    oh gosh... I need to loose some tummy flab by March for a wedding I have to go to.... I do Pilates occassionally.... but lately I've been slacking off... I haven't gained.... so that's a good thing... but I need to start doing something.... Right now i'm concerned about my arms.... Their not flabby.... yet.... but I need to work on it before I get there....

    *and Marissa... you look great compadre.... keep up the good work.... I should look up to you for weight loss.... lol....

  9. #8
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    Now don't say that! There are quite a few singers and actresses out there that are a little bigger than a toothpick. I think confidence is more important... and any agent with any brains would see that! (IMO, anyway)

  10. #9
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaJuicy View Post
    oh gosh... I need to loose some tummy flab by March for a wedding I have to go to.... I do Pilates occassionally.... but lately I've been slacking off... I haven't gained.... so that's a good thing... but I need to start doing something.... Right now i'm concerned about my arms.... Their not flabby.... yet.... but I need to work on it before I get there....

    *and Marissa... you look great compadre.... keep up the good work.... I should look up to you for weight loss.... lol....
    Thank you so much. Perhaps I should try pilates... I live really close to a Pilate studio. Oh and trust me you don't want to look up to me for weight loss... lol... I loev my chocolate and Italian food. I'm literally eating 0 fat cals till next week. Then I'm having a day of splurge! Then I gotta go at it again... another photo shoot the following week... THEN 3 other photographers want to book me. AHHHHH... So stressful. I have pictures... they are evil.

  11. #10
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaJuicy View Post
    oh gosh... I need to loose some tummy flab by March for a wedding I have to go to.... I do Pilates occassionally.... but lately I've been slacking off... I haven't gained.... so that's a good thing... but I need to start doing something.... Right now i'm concerned about my arms.... Their not flabby.... yet.... but I need to work on it before I get there....

    *and Marissa... you look great compadre.... keep up the good work.... I should look up to you for weight loss.... lol....
    You don't have people asking you if you're pregnant, do you? Geez... even my husband pokes at me. Of course he has no room to talk! Besides, its partially his fault anyways since he goes to the grocery store and brings home 10 pounds of king crab legs! :rolleyes:

  12. #11
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    I've been there! I use to weigh 135 lbs... but I knew I had to lose weight for my career... so I forced myself... but the hips and thighs just won't go away!

  13. #12
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    Wow... wish I weighed 135 again! That's what I was when they said I was underweight. I'm 5'9" though... you look like you're shorter than me. I'm teetering between 145 and 150 now... which they told me was normal for my height. So why do I feel so icky about my body now? ::sigh::
    Maybe I don't need to loose weight... maybe I just need to look... um... smoother! LOL!

  14. #13
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Wow... wish I weighed 135 again! That's what I was when they said I was underweight. I'm 5'9" though... you look like you're shorter than me. I'm teetering between 145 and 150 now... which they told me was normal for my height. So why do I feel so icky about my body now? ::sigh::


    Maybe I don't need to loose weight... maybe I just need to look... um... smoother! LOL!
    I'm a LOT shorter than you... I'm 5 foot... and I weighed 135... I was a butterball... I kid you not!

  15. #14
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    Quote Originally Posted by Marissa806 View Post
    I'm a LOT shorter than you... I'm 5 foot... and I weighed 135... I was a butterball... I kid you not!
    Hehe... come on now... it couldn't have been that bad.

  16. #15
    *The TBF Elite* Marissa806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Exercise???

    No it was... I'm like a size 0-3 now... I was like a size 9-12 then

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •