User Tag List

  1. #541
    Official Bagista
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    ^Looks good to me too! Congrats!

  2. #542
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    ^^ I think it looks fine! Enjoy your new bag!!
    Yay!~ Am so happy to hear that >.< This is the most expensive bag I ever purchased ( I can barely survive this month >.<) and I've been watching it forever >.< And it's my first Coach, I know I've been saying the same thing, but I'm excited, it's a big deal for me >.<

    You really made up my day ^___^

  3. #543
    Official Bagista
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    It doesn't matter to me if it is the first or the 20th...it is a big deal!!!! We all feel your joy!

  4. #544
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by KANMP View Post
    It doesn't matter to me if it is the first or the 20th...it is a big deal!!!! We all feel your joy!
    Yea, that's true >.<

    Ow yea, I have some questions, how do I register my Coach bag? It has 7 years protection right? Sorry if this it out of topic, feel free to move it to the correct section, Thanks again!

  5. #545
    Coach Addict serendipity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Congrats on your first Coach. It's one of my favorite designer handbags.

    Done...I think...Until I find something that catches my eye

  6. #546
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity View Post
    Congrats on your first Coach. It's one of my favorite designer handbags.
    Thank you!! >.<

  7. #547
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by amenor View Post
    Yea, that's true >.<

    Ow yea, I have some questions, how do I register my Coach bag? It has 7 years protection right? Sorry if this it out of topic, feel free to move it to the correct section, Thanks again!
    I don't think you register them anymore? You could call the 800 number and ask.
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  8. #548
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    I don't think you register them anymore? You could call the 800 number and ask.
    I see! Okie, thank you so mucch >.<

  9. #549
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    My friend gave me this purse to sell on ebay and I'm not sure if it's real. My hunch is it is not, but I wanted to be sure.
    Thanks for your help in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #550
    Official Bagista
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Looks like a total fake to me. Sorry!

  11. #551
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    no worries! I was pretty sure it was since the cheesey buckle... I just needed to make sure because my friend gets mad at me when i tell him the purses he aquire from the local thrift store are fake. but i'm not about to sell a fake on ebay! Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by mehl; October 8th, 2008 at 11:30 AM.

  12. #552
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by mehl View Post
    My friend gave me this purse to sell on ebay and I'm not sure if it's real. My hunch is it is not, but I wanted to be sure.
    Thanks for your help in advance.
    This bag is authentic! It is called something like the Bedford Flap. Retailed around $254.00.
    It won't be in the drilldown because it is over 10 years old.
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  13. #553
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by mehl View Post
    no worries! I was pretty sure it was since the cheesey buckle... I just needed to make sure because my friend gets mad at me when i tell him the purses he aquire from the local thrift store are fake. but i'm not about to sell a fake on ebay! Thanks for your help.
    Zombiegirl is correct, the bag's completely genuine. And that "cheesy buckle" has been used on a lot of the Soho bags.

  14. #554
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!


  15. #555
    Bags R A Girls Bestfriend princesslisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!



    both look good to me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 13 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •