December 31st, 2010, 08:00 AM #1
Need help identifying and finding Coach Bag
I was in Nordstrom Rack last week and waiting in a long line to check out. The girl in front of me had the cutest Coach bag, but I was too embarassed (and frustrated by the line) to ask her what style it was. I'm wondering if I try to describe it to you, if you could come up with the style name? I want to search for it on Ebay.
Here's what I know or think:
- I'm guessing that it came out two or three seasons ago
- it was a very, very light tan or natural
- it was untextured. Very smooth.
- It was leather
- One solid color (very light tan or natural)
- It was large, maybe a hobo or possibly tote
- It had silver/nickle buckles (4) where each end of the two straps met the body of the bag
- It had white stitching
- it was kind of rounded (meaning not like a hard, square tote)
- The straps were short and wide
The closest thing I've seen online to the bag I like is called "Coach Leather East West Duffle Hobo 15065 - Camel", but its the smaller version of the one I'm talking about, so maybe it was in the same line as the large one I saw? The system won't allow me to attach a link because I'm new, but if you Google what I have in quotes it will take you to the picture of the smaller bag.
Does this ring any bells for anyone? If so, do you know the style name so I can search for one? Also, is there a place online where you can view older styles of Coach bags (say like in catalog form)?
December 31st, 2010, 05:37 PM #2
Re: Need help identifying and finding Coach Bag
There was a larger size that looks like this.
The style number is 15064 and it looks like it came in a bunch of different colors.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)