User Tag List

  1. #616
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse! (Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by momokoseiya View Post
    As this is my first post on this forum I cannot post pictures. I bought this purse on Ebay. I got it today and it looks great. It's a smaller purse with a very small strap. It's like an arm purse instead of a shoulder bag. Most likely a top handle pouch I think they call it. You cant fit the strap up to the shoulder.

    The item number 260926451201. There is a bullseye on the upper right hand corner of the creed, but there is no serial number, which makes me question its authenticity.

    Thanks for taking a look! Also if anyone knows the item number of the purse let me know
    It looks ok.

  2. #617
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse! (Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    The pictures aren't very clear, but it looks like it is probably okay. Are they able to give you some clearer pics? I looked at their feedback and all their auctions are private. I don't like it when they do that.
    I'm sorry for the delay. I've been out sick along with two of my kiddos. Here's some more pictures:

    Forum 1.jpgForum 2.jpgForum 3.jpgForum 4.jpg

  3. #618
    Bag Admirer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse! (Part 2)

    It looks ok. Pretty purse!

  4. #619
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse! (Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    It looks ok. Pretty purse!
    Thank you! I am partial to it because it is different than the norm. :)

  5. #620
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse! (Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Behavin View Post
    I'm sorry for the delay. I've been out sick along with two of my kiddos. Here's some more pictures:

    Forum 1.jpgForum 2.jpgForum 3.jpgForum 4.jpg
    Much better pictures! Yep, it looks okay to me.

  6. #621
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Coach Handbag: Please help authenticate purse! (Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Much better pictures! Yep, it looks okay to me.
    YAY!! I think she shall be mine! :)

  7. #622
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Is this a real serial number for a coach?

    I googled it and found the same one but...im still not sure
    it is No C0794-10983 thanx.

  8. #623
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is this a real serial number for a coach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinesamatharae View Post
    I googled it and found the same one but...im still not sure
    it is No C0794-10983 thanx.
    Yes, it's for a Chelsea Flap.
    Last edited by boysRsmelly; January 31st, 2012 at 10:29 AM.

  9. #624
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is this a real serial number for a coach?

    coach.jpg

    This is a picture of the bag wondering how old it is.

  10. #625
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is this a real serial number for a coach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinesamatharae View Post
    coach.jpg

    This is a picture of the bag wondering how old it is.
    Not really old, maybe a few years. You see them on ebay, new with tags. That would suggest that they were at least in the outlets recently.
    Last edited by boysRsmelly; January 31st, 2012 at 10:29 AM.

  11. #626
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Grin Re: Is this a real serial number for a coach?

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    Not really old, maybe a few years. You see them on ebay, new with tags. That would suggest that they were at least in the outlets recently.
    Thank You!

  12. #627
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles... soon to be St. Petersburg, FL.
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Is this a real serial number for a coach?

    Hi All!

    I'm sorry to add this message to this thread, but I can't seem to figure out how to start a post myself.

    I joined this forum to ask some questions about purses. Being a guy, I don't use one and I haven't been married since the early 90's. So no real contact with them in my daily life.

    I've started to sell items on consignment to supplement the normal items I sell. This recently included some purses. I've done some research and figured out that are all real, except I do question this Coach purse. Everything looks good... the bag, the tag, the serial number, the cc lining, etc. but I have this funny feeling that it might be a fake.

    Although it says Made in China (I know they make them there now) on the creed... the serial number last 4 digits don't seem to correspond to a Coach model. This is what worries me. The serial # is F15-6957.

    If anyone can be so kind, as to look at the photos I've linked here, could you please tell me if you think it is real or fake.

    Thanks in advance,

    moviemanmarty

    CoachPurseSP8x10-001.JPGCoachPurseSP8x10-002.JPGCoachPurseSP8x10-003.JPGCoachPurseSP8x10-004.JPG

  13. #628
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles... soon to be St. Petersburg, FL.
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Excuse my ignorance... new to this forum... or any forum for that matter!

    Hi All!

    I previously posted this last night on a Coach bag thread about serial numbers, and finally figured out how to post this as a new thread. Excuse the repeat.

    I joined this forum to ask some questions about purses. Being a guy, I don't use one and I haven't been married since the early 90's. So no real contact with them in my daily life.

    I've started to sell items on consignment to supplement the normal items I sell. This recently included some purses. I've done some research and figured out that are all real, except I do question this Coach purse. Everything looks good... the bag, the tag, the serial number, the cc lining, etc. but I have this funny feeling that it might be a fake.

    Although it says Made in China (I know they make them there now) on the creed... the serial number last 4 digits don't seem to correspond to a Coach model. This is what worries me. The serial # is F15-6957.

    If anyone can be so kind, as to look at the photos I've linked here, could you please tell me if you think it is real or fake.

    Thanks in advance,

    moviemanmarty

    CoachPurseSP8x10-001.JPGCoachPurseSP8x10-002.JPGCoachPurseSP8x10-003.JPGCoachPurseSP8x10-004.JPG

  14. #629
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles... soon to be St. Petersburg, FL.
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Excuse my ignorance... new to this forum... or any forum for that matter!

    I'm sorry... after looking closer at the serial number it is actually an S instead of a 5. So the serial number is #F1S-6959. Which I still can not find as being a Coach serial number. Can someone help please?

    Thanks in advance,

    moviemanmarty

  15. #630
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Excuse my ignorance... new to this forum... or any forum for that matter!

    Quote Originally Posted by moviemanmarty View Post
    Hi All!

    I previously posted this last night on a Coach bag thread about serial numbers, and finally figured out how to post this as a new thread. Excuse the repeat.

    I joined this forum to ask some questions about purses. Being a guy, I don't use one and I haven't been married since the early 90's. So no real contact with them in my daily life.

    I've started to sell items on consignment to supplement the normal items I sell. This recently included some purses. I've done some research and figured out that are all real, except I do question this Coach purse. Everything looks good... the bag, the tag, the serial number, the cc lining, etc. but I have this funny feeling that it might be a fake.

    Although it says Made in China (I know they make them there now) on the creed... the serial number last 4 digits don't seem to correspond to a Coach model. This is what worries me. The serial # is F15-6957.

    If anyone can be so kind, as to look at the photos I've linked here, could you please tell me if you think it is real or fake.

    Thanks in advance,

    moviemanmarty

    CoachPurseSP8x10-001.JPGCoachPurseSP8x10-002.JPGCoachPurseSP8x10-003.JPGCoachPurseSP8x10-004.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by moviemanmarty View Post
    I'm sorry... after looking closer at the serial number it is actually an S instead of a 5. So the serial number is #F1S-6959. Which I still can not find as being a Coach serial number. Can someone help please?

    Thanks in advance,

    moviemanmarty
    I moved your post to the appropriate area. Hang on a second while I have a look.

  16. Thanks moviemanmarty thanked for this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 11 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •