User Tag List

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 731
  1. #661
    Chanel Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Authentic Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Christine_Cervantes View Post
    Hi all! I was wondering if this Chanel Cambon large tote is authentic? I just impulsively bought it without asking any questions. Eeeek! Attachment 26970Attachment 26971Attachment 26972Attachment 26973Attachment 26974Attachment 26975Attachment 26976Attachment 26977Attachment 26978Attachment 26979

    I am having a problem enlarging the pictures if you will please post a large photo of the serial sticker I might be able to tell you, that is a Cambon bag that Chanel stopped making several years ago, it was also a very heavily copied bag. If you would please give me a larger photo of the sticker and a bigger photo of the inside of the bag :)

    Thanks so much

  2. #662
    Bag Fan Newbie Christine_Cervantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Authentic Chanel

    That's the only pictures I have at the moment.

  3. #663
    Chanel Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Authentic Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Christine_Cervantes View Post
    That's the only pictures I have at the moment.
    Well I have sent a message to the administrator of this page, because I am getting an error message when I try and view your photo. I don't want to tell you yes or no before I can see the pictures more clear. If I read right you bought the bag correct? If you have it take a picture of just the tag and get it as large as possible. That is the only way I will be able to tell you if the bag is authentic.

  4. #664
    Bag Fan Newbie Christine_Cervantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Authentic Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGal View Post
    Well I have sent a message to the administrator of this page, because I am getting an error message when I try and view your photo. I don't want to tell you yes or no before I can see the pictures more clear. If I read right you bought the bag correct? If you have it take a picture of just the tag and get it as large as possible. That is the only way I will be able to tell you if the bag is authentic.
    Can I send you the link through pm?

  5. #665
    Chanel Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Authentic Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Christine_Cervantes View Post
    Can I send you the link through pm?
    You can try

  6. #666
    Bag Fan Newbie Christine_Cervantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Authentic Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGal View Post
    You can try
    I cant since I'm new on here maybe through email? :)

  7. #667
    Chanel Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Authentic Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Christine_Cervantes View Post
    I cant since I'm new on here maybe through email? :)
    I just sent you an email and now know it's a fake because it has a made in France tag and the Cambon's where never made in France they where always made in Italy

  8. #668
    Chanel Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Authentic Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Christine_Cervantes View Post
    Hi all! I was wondering if this Chanel Cambon large tote is authentic? I just impulsively bought it without asking any questions. Eeeek! Attachment 26970Attachment 26971Attachment 26972Attachment 26973Attachment 26974Attachment 26975Attachment 26976Attachment 26977Attachment 26978Attachment 26979
    Alright this is what I would do if I where you as This is a Fake and not authentic, tell the seller after doing reacher on the bag and if you do a Cambon Chanel bag search on the web you will see that the bag has always been made in Italy not France (that's what gave the bag away as a Fake) Chanel does make bags in both France and Italy but not the Cambon that was always made in Italy (one reason it was so copied) I would ask her for a refund when you get the bag make sure you take a lot of pictures and send it back signature required !!!!! This is very important in order for you to file a claim if you have to. I am so sorry this happened to you (this is one reason I don't buy a lot of bags from Ebay they are incredibly hard to authenticate unless you know every last detail of the bag) Good luck to you and please let us know how you made out. But get your MONEY BACK !!!!!!!!!! Best places to get a Chanel bag if you can't afford brand new is going to Yoogi'scloset.com or contact me and I will send you to someone that will give you a true bag.


    Btw here is the link that will tell you more on Authenticating the Cambon bag
    http://www.ehow.com/how_7236812_tell...ambon-bag.html

  9. #669
    Bag Fan Newbie Christine_Cervantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    omg. I haven't paid for it...what should I do? How do you cancel the transaction?? Would I get a bad feedback?

  10. #670
    Chanel Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Christine_Cervantes View Post
    omg. I haven't paid for it...what should I do? How do you cancel the transaction?? Would I get a bad feedback?
    Oh good, Don't pay for it I would say that you had it authenticated from a forum send her the link I put in and tell her that the Cambon bags where never made in France only Italy and that it is a fake. She might leave negative feed back but you should be able to go through Ebay and dispute it.

  11. #671
    Bag Fan Newbie Christine_Cervantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGal View Post
    Oh good, Don't pay for it I would say that you had it authenticated from a forum send her the link I put in and tell her that the Cambon bags where never made in France only Italy and that it is a fake. She might leave negative feed back but you should be able to go through Ebay and dispute it.
    Thanks so much! You've been a big help. I've had the same bag, same color but in the smaller size and I can't believe I overlooked that detail. Here is the pic of my bag. It says Made in Italy

    image.jpg

  12. #672
    Chanel Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Christine_Cervantes View Post
    Thanks so much! You've been a big help. I've had the same bag, same color but in the smaller size and I can't believe I overlooked that detail. Here is the pic of my bag. It says Made in Italy

    image.jpg
    You are so welcome, Thats why the Cambon bags where discontinued because they where so copied, I also re read the Auction and saw she bought the bag from someone else (which kind of through a warning sign) Either her Ebay has been hacked or she didn't know that the bag was a fake when she bought it. I am just glad you saved your money worse case you get a negative feed back (but like I said you should be able to fight that due to having black and white proof that the Cambon's where only ever made in Italy and not France)

  13. #673
    Chanel Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Authentic Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Annfie View Post
    Hi!

    I am thinking of buying this bag on an auction but just wanted to know whether it looks authentic?
    Many thanks in advance!
    Regards,
    Annfie
    Did you get any more photo's of this bag or have the Auction site so I can look into it so I can tell you if it is Authentic or not?

  14. #674
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Hi!

    I'm thinking of buying this bag I found on eBay, but since I'm not an expert, I can't tell if it's authentic or not. Can anyone help me?

    The seller tells me it's an older bag (obviously) previously owned by a french minister's wife. My guess is it's from the seventies? I've come so far as to stating that the flap logo looks authentic and so does the stitching.

    Thank you in advance!

    - Line

    Skærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.28.02.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.29.42.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.31.41.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.31.49.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.31.57.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.03.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.12.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.17.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.23.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.29.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.35.jpg
    Last edited by LineB; March 23rd, 2013 at 05:29 AM.

  15. #675
    Chanel Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by LineB View Post
    Hi!

    I'm thinking of buying this bag I found on eBay, but since I'm not an expert, I can't tell if it's authentic or not. Can anyone help me?

    The seller tells me it's an older bag (obviously) previously owned by a french minister's wife. My guess is it's from the seventies? I've come so far as to stating that the flap logo looks authentic and so does the stitching.

    Thank you in advance!

    - Line

    Skærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.28.02.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.29.42.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.31.41.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.31.49.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.31.57.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.03.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.12.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.17.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.23.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.29.jpgSkærmbillede 2013-03-23 kl. 14.32.35.jpg

    Can you do me a favor and copy the ebay link so I can look at it more closer. Thank you

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 20 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •