User Tag List

  1. #571
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Wondering if this is authentic....

    One more she sent me
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #572
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Hi, anyone please help to see whether this is authentic?
    I cannot post link here as I'm new, but here is the info:

    Selling at: Ebay.com
    Title: CHANEL Black Ligne Cambon Large Signature Reporter Shoulder Bag 100% Authentic
    Item number: 251013623242
    Seller: studiowardrobesale
    Selling price: Usd799


    Please help me!
    Thanks a million!

  3. #573
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Hello I have a question about a Chanel bag I have, if it is fake or real.

    DSCN5195.jpg
    DSCN5201.jpg

  4. #574
    Karen linvline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    on one of the chair on earth
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by GloomyPenGwen View Post
    Hello I have a question about a Chanel bag I have, if it is fake or real.

    DSCN5195.jpg
    DSCN5201.jpg
    not sure but doesnt look real to me
    Wish List

    Burberry Beaton in Red Patent

  5. #575
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by linvline View Post
    not sure but doesnt look real to me
    I'm no Chanel expert, but I was going to say the same thing. I see lots of fakes that look like that. Does this bag exist?

  6. #576
    Karen linvline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    on one of the chair on earth
    Posts
    1,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    I'm no Chanel expert, but I was going to say the same thing. I see lots of fakes that look like that. Does this bag exist?
    same here, not chanel expert... i only have the classic collection,but knowing chanel, they sometimes have really weird seasonal collection
    so i'm not sure...
    Wish List

    Burberry Beaton in Red Patent

  7. #577
    Bag Fan Newbie momwasright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Chanel Bag ????

    My husband and I won a locker in a storage auction we were in last weekend. There were 3 purses in there and I'm stumped on this one. I don't think it's authentic because it's so dirty and I can't imagine anyone disrespecting a Chanel bag, but after seeing other non-purse items that were in there and the value of those I just wasn't sure.

    If for some reason it is real, what can I use to clean it?

    Thank you for your help!!!!

  8. #578
    Bag Fan Newbie momwasright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Bag ???? Pictures

    Pictures might be nice. Sorry about that!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #579
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Hello everybody,

    This is my very first post here and I'm so happy about that.

    I'm interested in the following bag but I have no idea whether is authentic or not.

    1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG12.JPG

    Ebay Item Number : 110845412360

    Can you please enlighten me? Never seen that bag before but on the other hand it's too risky to sell a fake bag at such a high price (Or not?).

    Can you help me?

    Thanks a lot in advance.

  10. #580
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    Hello everybody,

    This is my very first post here and I'm so happy about that.

    I'm interested in the following bag but I have no idea whether is authentic or not.

    1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG12.JPG

    Ebay Item Number : 110845412360

    Can you please enlighten me? Never seen that bag before but on the other hand it's too risky to sell a fake bag at such a high price (Or not?).

    Can you help me?

    Thanks a lot in advance.
    It looks like they sold the bag before, back in February. I wonder if the sale didn't go through.

  11. #581
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Bag ????

    Quote Originally Posted by momwasright View Post
    My husband and I won a locker in a storage auction we were in last weekend. There were 3 purses in there and I'm stumped on this one. I don't think it's authentic because it's so dirty and I can't imagine anyone disrespecting a Chanel bag, but after seeing other non-purse items that were in there and the value of those I just wasn't sure.

    If for some reason it is real, what can I use to clean it?

    Thank you for your help!!!!
    From what I understand, the Cambon line was made in Italy (not France). The quilting on the back pocket should line up with the quilting on the bag too.

  12. #582
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by boysRsmelly View Post
    It looks like they sold the bag before, back in February. I wonder if the sale didn't go through.
    Have you ever seen this bag before? According to your experience, is it authentic? Obviously, the sale didn't go through.

  13. #583
    Moderator and Blogger boysRsmelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Chanel Handbag: Please help authenticate purse!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    Have you ever seen this bag before? According to your experience, is it authentic? Obviously, the sale didn't go through.
    I have never seen it before, but the seller says it is limited edition. I don't see anything obviously suspicious, but I'm not an expert.

  14. #584
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: HELP! FAKE OR NOT?

    I am thinking about buying this bag from ebay. Could you please authenticate this Black patent leather Chanel 2.55.

    Bagforum won't let me put the link to that bag. HELP!

  15. #585
    Bag Fan Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: HELP! FAKE OR NOT?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 15 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •