User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 143
  1. #16
    Bag Fan Newbie Bengt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jadore View Post
    the books are usually better the movies. imo.
    but the movie i watched two times already, i think i might buy the dvd, lol.
    I might get the DVD too!
    Obsessed much?!

  2. #17
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread

    Oh, I am going to probably check it out at Books A Million. You can also order the Twilight DVD there.

  3. #18
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread

    Laurenza has a copy of the movie. She watches it too much IMO! lol
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  4. #19
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    Laurenza has a copy of the movie. She watches it too much IMO! lol
    A bootleg copy?! LOL!

  5. #20
    Bag Fan Newbie Bengt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JessLR View Post
    I'm glad it was one too...I liked how it ended, although she could continue writing atleast 2 more!!



    I saw the movie on opening night at Midnight before I had even read any of the books. At first, I didn't plan on reading them, but I wanted to know what happend...then I got addicted! My cousin and I had to wait over an hour in line to actually get INTO the movie. But, we got the seats we wanted. Every single seat was filled!!
    Yeah, I'd want to know what happened to Renesmee. She's the cutest thing ever.
    I hope she'd stop growing when she looks like 7 years old physically.
    I mean, it's really weird if she's stop at 17. She'd look like Edward's twin sister..

    I had the same experiences too at the theaters. On my first time, the line was pretty long. The second and third was ok. But the fourth was horrible. The line was sooooo long and me and my friends sat near the screen. We we're dizzy when the film ended..

  6. #21
    ♥ Moderator ♥ Zombiegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    RM Obsessed!
    Posts
    19,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JessLR View Post
    A bootleg copy?! LOL!
    No, it is from someone overseas. It is kind of a hush hush thing.
    W I S H ♥ L I S T
    Loving my collection!

  7. #22
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengt View Post
    Yeah, I'd want to know what happened to Renesmee. She's the cutest thing ever.
    I hope she'd stop growing when she looks like 7 years old physically.
    I mean, it's really weird if she's stop at 17. She'd look like Edward's twin sister..

    I had the same experiences too at the theaters. On my first time, the line was pretty long. The second and third was ok. But the fourth was horrible. The line was sooooo long and me and my friends sat near the screen. We we're dizzy when the film ended..
    Oh I know. I thought it was SOO weird (and it made me mad, lol) that Jacob "imprinted" on her!!!

  8. #23
    The Bag Star jadore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengt View Post
    I might get the DVD too!
    Obsessed much?!

    definitely obsessed much. lol!
    i think its because of robert pattinson.


    WISHLIST.*

    MbyMJ Pedal To The Metal Flap Pouchette in Newsprint
    Michael Kors Fulton Flats
    Rock and Republic Skinny Jeans



  9. #24
    Bag Fan Newbie Bengt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JessLR View Post
    Oh I know. I thought it was SOO weird (and it made me mad, lol) that Jacob "imprinted" on her!!!
    Yeah, I've never been a fan of Jacob. He's an irritating mutt.

  10. #25
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread *may be spoilers*

    I hope you all don't mind I edited the title a bit. I don't want people coming into this thread that have only read a couple books, or haven't finished it, then be dissapointed if there are spoilers. Just thought I'd put a warning.

  11. #26
    The Bag Star jadore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread *may be spoilers*

    i need to read the 3rd and 4th so i can fully know what you guys are talking about! haha.


    WISHLIST.*

    MbyMJ Pedal To The Metal Flap Pouchette in Newsprint
    Michael Kors Fulton Flats
    Rock and Republic Skinny Jeans



  12. #27
    Bag Fan Newbie Bengt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread *may be spoilers*

    Guys, have you heard Bella's Lullaby?
    This is not the official one, but I think this is way better than the one in the film:



    Its called The River Flows in You by Yiruma. I got the sheet music, I hope I could play this. Its so good.

  13. #28
    Bag Fan Newbie Bengt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread *may be spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by JessLR View Post
    I hope you all don't mind I edited the title a bit. I don't want people coming into this thread that have only read a couple books, or haven't finished it, then be dissapointed if there are spoilers. Just thought I'd put a warning.
    Yeah, sure!
    I'd get crazy too if I'd bump on a major spoiler.
    Thanks JessLR!

  14. #29
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread *may be spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengt View Post
    Yeah, sure!
    I'd get crazy too if I'd bump on a major spoiler.
    Thanks JessLR!
    You're welcome!

  15. #30
    ♥'s RM Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Twilight Saga Chat Thread *may be spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by jadore View Post
    i need to read the 3rd and 4th so i can fully know what you guys are talking about! haha.
    Oh yeah, you do! It gets really good!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •