User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 78
  1. #31
    Rising Bag Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by misschaslyn View Post
    personally...I think if you get a Balenciaga bag...you have to get it in a "color"...not black or white...they have so many awesome colors that a lot of other desigers don't...so I would have to take advantage of all the colors!!!
    never thought of it this way
    but i guess ppl would prefer white or black as it would match more than any other color
    at least that's how i see it
    good point though

  2. #32
    Rising Bag Star madisonandfifth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Thank you again for all of your wonderful comments, ladies!!!!

  3. #33
    Rising Bag Star madisonandfifth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaJuicy View Post
    Which sellers do you trust??? I'm afraid of buying a bag on Ebay....
    Viva, there a handful of sellers that I trust on Ebay. If you're interested in a bag, you can always PM me or post it in the Authenticate This thread and I'll do my best to help you

  4. #34
    Rising Bag Star madisonandfifth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by misschaslyn View Post
    personally...I think if you get a Balenciaga bag...you have to get it in a "color"...not black or white...they have so many awesome colors that a lot of other desigers don't...so I would have to take advantage of all the colors!!!
    Yes, ITA! Balenciaga produces some of the most amazing colors in bags. Black and white are usually produced every season, but the older seasons' colors are not repeated as frequently as we would like
    Last edited by madisonandfifth; December 20th, 2006 at 07:11 AM.

  5. #35
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by madisonandfifth View Post
    Viva, there a handful of sellers that I trust on Ebay. If you're interested in a bag, you can always PM me or post it in the Authenticate This thread and I'll do my best to help you
    Thanks!!! That's my 07' goal.... so I'll see what happens when this year comes by...

  6. #36
    Let Them Eat Cake! VogueX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    I want a Balenciaga sooo bad. My goal is to buy myself one for my birthday. About how much do they sell for on eBay?
    I do not dress the way I do to attract attention, I attract attention because I dress the way I do.~ Louis Thomas Hardin

  7. #37
    Rising Bag Star madisonandfifth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by VogueX View Post
    I want a Balenciaga sooo bad. My goal is to buy myself one for my birthday. About how much do they sell for on eBay?
    VogueX, it depends what color (and style)you're looking for on eBay. The colors which are highly sought-after and/or rare from past seasons' can be quite costly, above retail(of course, depending on it's condition too) Whereas, the more current seasons' colors can range from a bit below to original retail cost. But there's always a good deal to be found on eBay for any Balenciaga bag-the secret is patience

  8. #38
    Rising Bag Star madisonandfifth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaJuicy View Post
    Thanks!!! That's my 07' goal.... so I'll see what happens when this year comes by...
    Let's hope we find some

  9. #39
    The Bag Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    I LOVE your balenciaga collection! It's TDF! I'm thinking about getting rid of my LVs to get a Balenciaga...I think I'm falling out of love with LV! I don't know what's wrong with me...

  10. #40
    Rising Bag Star madisonandfifth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by i_heart_LV View Post
    I LOVE your balenciaga collection! It's TDF! I'm thinking about getting rid of my LVs to get a Balenciaga...I think I'm falling out of love with LV! I don't know what's wrong with me...
    My dear, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you I have enough love to go around for ALL of my bags (including LV, Gucci and Fendi) and so will you thank you for the wonderful comment too
    BAN the PURSE BAN

  11. #41
    Official Bagista Qualitycouture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Houston area
    Posts
    1,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Here is a pic of me fast growing Bbag family.
    '06 Marron Weekender
    '06 Grenat Part Time
    '06 black City
    '06 Truffle Purse
    '06 Greige First
    '06 Black Day
    '07 Black Coin Purse
    '07 Natural Coin Purse
    '06 Blue Roi Makeup
    '05 Magenta Pouchette
    '06 Grenat Toilet
    Missing from the pic is my Truffle Shoulder and Large black Toilet Case because I am trying to sell them.
    DSC02353.JPG

  12. #42
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by Qualitycouture View Post
    Here is a pic of me fast growing Bbag family.
    '06 Marron Weekender
    '06 Grenat Part Time
    '06 black City
    '06 Truffle Purse
    '06 Greige First
    '06 Black Day
    '07 Black Coin Purse
    '07 Natural Coin Purse
    '06 Blue Roi Makeup
    '05 Magenta Pouchette
    '06 Grenat Toilet
    Missing from the pic is my Truffle Shoulder and Large black Toilet Case because I am trying to sell them.
    DSC02353.JPG

    OMG!!!! YOUR COLLECTION IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!

  13. #43
    Official Bagista Qualitycouture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Houston area
    Posts
    1,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Thanks! I think I'm a little addicted!

  14. #44
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    Quote Originally Posted by Qualitycouture View Post
    Thanks! I think I'm a little addicted!
    Ha.... I can tell....

  15. #45
    Moderator/Blogger VivaLaJuicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Your BALENCIAGA COLLECTION

    I love them all... but I especially love your Grenat Part Time and your Magenta piece.... I hope my next Balenciaga will be a shade of red.... Congrats... on your lovely collection!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •