November 14th, 2008, 08:27 PM #1
When sellers completely and blatantly lie on Ebay.....
Look at this listing! New Guaranteed Auth MARC JACOBS STAM Red Leather Bag NR - eBay (item 120333990134 end time Nov-24-08 11:00:00 PST)
More importantly, look at the subtitle! "PURCHASED FROM SAKS, ORIGINAL RECEIPT AVAILABLE!" Coupled with her 100% feedback record, an unassuming and uneducated buyer might very well fall for this sellers fake bag.
Tsk tsk. I was just so outraged at this sellers subtitle and I thought you guys would be as well. It really just goes to show you that a perfect feedback record really means nothing in the grand scheme of things, KWIM??
Here are the pics of this sellers FAKEFAKEFAKE bag and her description of the bag:
New Guaranteed Authentic MARC JACOBS Stam bag in red quilted leather
* Retails for about $1350
* Purchased from Saks Fifth Avenue several seasons ago (I have the original receipt still)
* From the Fall 2005 Marc Jacobs collection when the bag first debuted
* Red suede interior (first edition has suede, later bags have linen)
* Goldtone hardware
* 24" removable brass metal chain strap
* Kiss-lock/clasp closure with Marc Jacobs logo (one knob is slightly scratched from opening and closing)
* Height 11" Length 15" Width 5"
* Made in Italy
* Original MARC JACOBS authenticity card and envelope included
* Guaranteed authentic or your money back!
I've had this Marc Jacobs Stam bag in my closet for some time and just never used it. Now that I'm moving to another city I need to lighten my load, so I'm sadly listing a lot of my designer items. This is a guaranteed authentic Marc Jacobs Stam handbag and a pretty popular style. Very roomy and has some weight to it. Once again, I guarantee this item to be an authentic Marc Jacobs bag or your money back! I would never buy or sell fakes.
Please check my feedback as a seller, as well as my other listings! I sell only designer items from my personal collection. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.
Payment through Paypal is due within 48 hours of auction's end. I ship within 1 business day and will provide you a tracking number.
Recovering bag addict now indulges in pseudo-moderation
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)