Thread: tBF Posting Rules and Guidelines
October 25th, 2006, 11:12 AM #1
tBF Posting Rules and Guidelines
THE BAG FORUMS POSTING RULES AND GUIDELINES
- TheBagForum.com will not be held responsible for the content presented to you on this forum. TBF is not responsible for any slanderous or malicious remarks made by any member. If you come across anything that is inappropriate then please pm or email an Admin or Mod and it will be removed immediately. By posting on TheBagForum.com, you agree to abide by the rules and regulation.
- The Rules and Regulations may be updated whenever I feel needed. It is the userís responsibility to keep updated.
- The Administrator and Moderators reserves the right to delete any postings, or user accounts that do not abide by the rules and guidelines.
- Please do not link to other forums. If you have your blog in your signature you must link back to thebagforum.com in your blogroll.
The responsibilities of a The Bag Forum (tBF) Member
- Be nice. Profanity or any slanderous hurtful remarks are not tolerated. Diverse thoughts and opinions are wanted and if you disagree with a comment do not attack the person, be considerate. Also name calling of other members is absolutely not tolerated here and may result in being banned.
- Do not bring other forum drama here. This is a argument-free forum. Your posts will be deleted.
- Please source all images, news stories, etc.
- Discussion of politics, religion, etc is not permitted. Stay on topic.
The following is not permitted and may result in a warnings, suspension or a permanent ban
- Each member is permitted only one account. You may not have multiple accounts. If you forgot about an existing account and you would like for them to be merged, please pm Jennifer.
- Absolutely no advertisements, chain letters, spam or related materials. If the Admin (or Mod's) gets the impression that you only joined to promote your product then you may be banned.
- No selling items. Of course you can discuss items being sold in the stores. However, do not advertise to sell your personal items, thatís what eBay is for. Unless you are invited in The Fashion Market Place. Also absolutely no selling through private messages.
- Profanity and coarse language is prohibited.
- Discussion of pornography, drugs, etc is not permitted.
*Please note: warnings, suspension and banning will take place if members fail to follow tBF community policies. You will first receive a verbal warning, just as a reminder to read through rules. The banning policy is 2 warnings and the 3rd will result in banning. Warnings active for 60 days, banning can be anywhere from 30 day to permit. The 2nd warning will result in being removed from the market place.
Any questions about the rules please do not hesitate to email Admin Jennifer or any of the moderators.
The Rules and Regulations may be updated whenever I feel necessary. It is the userís responsibility to keep updated.
Before posting, please consider the following:
- It is very important that you, the member provide a reliable source for the information that you provide. All information submitted to The Bag Forum must be linked to a credible source. This includes articles, pictures, stories, etc., which must be linked to a magazine, newspaper, agency, etc. Journalists and photographers deserve acknowledgment for their work. Exception to this would be unfounded information, like rumors or hearsay. The Bag Forum is dedicated to bring you the most up to date accurate information. So in accommodation with other readers, it is essential that all information quoted from the web or article contains a link to that credible source.
- Make sure that when you post a topic that it is under the correct thread or that the thread is not pre-existing.
- Please do not type in all caps. It's just plain annoying.
- If you insert an advertising link at the bottom of your posts, they will all be deleted without asking. We just don't have time to go through and correct all your posts.
- English only please.
- Should be limited to a maximum of 5 lines of standard font text. Large font text should not be used in signatures.
- Please no large or flash images.
- There is to be no swearing or graphic language used in a signature.
- Advertising links are not allowed.
Should not be an offensive or graphic image of a sexual or crass nature.
Ads on this Site
The ads on this site are from Google. If you ever come across an ad that links to a "replica" or "wholesale" site, please contact me (Jennifer) so I can blacklisted. I'm apologize if you ever see one of those ads, I have no control over which ads appear, however I can request that site is removed from appearing.
If you come across any posts that you do not feel meet the criteria for tBF, then please send the admin or one of the moderators an email or Private Message (PM)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)